PDA

View Full Version : I just met Boris in a cafe in Mill Hill!

Monty92
04-18-2016, 01:42 PM

I bantered him off about the referendum. He squirmed a bit, then I felt bad as I'm considering voting Out :-(

Sir C
04-18-2016, 01:53 PM

I bantered him off about the referendum. He squirmed a bit, then I felt bad as I'm considering voting Out :-(

What did he order?

Jake
04-18-2016, 01:54 PM
Rafa Honingstein begfriend.

Monty92
04-18-2016, 02:00 PM
What did he order?

Nothing. He handed out some "Vote Zach" leaflets, mumbled something in my face about "Taking back our sovereignty or...errrr... things will get worse and worse" got selfies taken with lots of wet-knickered Jewish grandmothers, then ****ed off.

Sir C
04-18-2016, 02:01 PM
Nothing. He handed out some "Vote Zach" leaflets, mumbled something in my face about "Taking back our sovereignty or...errrr... things will get worse and worse" got selfies taken with lots of wet-knickered Jewish grandmothers, then ****ed off.

Daft *******.

You, not him.

Burney
04-18-2016, 02:05 PM

Pah. I once had to ask him to get out of my way as he was blocking the entrance to a restaurant in Soho to which I was attempting to gain ingress. He looked at me grumpily as he was on the phone, but one look at my steely demeanour and he quickly backed down.

Monty92
04-18-2016, 02:07 PM
Daft *******.

You, not him.

It's made me sorry for these people for having to meet the general public. I mean, I'm pretty inoffensive. I don't smell, I dress ok, I'm not a *complete* cretin. And I don't even dislike the man himself. Yet even I couldn't help be a bit of a nob to him. Imagine what he has to put up with from the average punter on the street?

Monty92
04-18-2016, 02:10 PM
Pah. I once had to ask him to get out of my way as he was blocking the entrance to a restaurant in Soho to which I was attempting to gain ingress. He looked at me grumpily as he was on the phone, but one look at my steely demeanour and he quickly backed down.

He leaned in really close to my face (closer than the photo shows) and virtually whispered his answer. I think he was nervous as TV crew were filming us and he wasn't there to talk about Europe.

Burney
04-18-2016, 02:11 PM
It's made me sorry for these people for having to meet the general public. I mean, I'm pretty inoffensive. I don't smell, I dress ok, I'm not a *complete* cretin. And I don't even dislike the man himself. Yet even I couldn't help be a bit of a nob to him. Imagine what he has to put up with from the average punter on the street?

You look as though you might smell. When did you last shave, ffs? :-(

Monty92
04-18-2016, 02:15 PM
You look as though you might smell. When did you last shave, ffs? :-(

I have trendy facial hair, but it's laced with irony, I promise.

I briefly considered ruffling his hair in a jovial fashion, but I figured I'd probably get *******ed by the two police officers present. Kinda wish I had now.

Ash
04-18-2016, 02:17 PM

I think he wrote about that in the Spectator once. Something about being threatened by some ghastly Irish-looking yob while trying to go about his business.

The Jorge
04-18-2016, 02:25 PM
You should hear what I called a leafletting Tory yesterday. Mind you, who'd stick a leaflet through a bruck up door?

Just sums them up typical Tories

Burney
04-18-2016, 02:38 PM

I briefly considered ruffling his hair in a jovial fashion, but I figured I'd probably get *******ed by the two police officers present. Kinda wish I had now.

There's nothing trendy about looking like the Yorkshire Ripper, m

Sir C
04-18-2016, 02:41 PM

Get a shave, you scruffy *******.

Did you know John Lennon was a crypto-jew?

Burney
04-18-2016, 02:42 PM
You should hear what I called a leafletting Tory yesterday. Mind you, who'd stick a leaflet through a bruck up door?

Just sums them up typical Tories

Yeah, but it was probably Romanians or Kosovans who broke in, j. And where are Romanians from? Europe. QE ****ing D

Send the buggers back.

Burney
04-18-2016, 02:43 PM
Get a shave, you scruffy *******.

Did you know John Lennon was a crypto-jew?

I can't get his ***** out of my head :-(

Monty92
04-18-2016, 02:46 PM
Yeah, but it was probably Romanians or Kosovans who broke in, j. And where are Romanians from? Europe. QE ****ing D

Send the buggers back.

It was a Romanian that wrote of my car, too.

The Jorge
04-18-2016, 02:50 PM
Send the buggers back.

Nah it'll be one of the skagheads from the estate. Close the bloody bridge across the river, that's what I say!

Burney
04-18-2016, 02:52 PM
Nah it'll be one of the skagheads from the estate

It's not their fault, j. They are merely the victims of Thatcher.

The Jorge
04-18-2016, 02:53 PM
We're all victims of Thatcher, b

Burney
04-18-2016, 02:56 PM
It was a Romanian that wrote of my car, too.

What did he write of your car?

Ears are alight
04-18-2016, 03:26 PM
Only one Boris with whom it would be worth reporting a meeting imo...23

The Jorge
04-18-2016, 03:30 PM
:bow: Did he order the flying toast?