PDA

View Full Version : It really is ludicrous that in this day and age, when medical and technological

Burney
04-18-2016, 10:43 AM
marvels are being achieved every day in other areas, that we are still forced to endure the indignity of the hangover.

What the **** does medical science think it's doing wasting time with crap like cancer when it could be addressing this much more pressing need? :furious:

Sir C
04-18-2016, 10:49 AM
marvels are being achieved every day in other areas, that we are still forced to endure the indignity of the hangover.

What the **** does medical science think it's doing wasting time with crap like cancer when it could be addressing this much more pressing need? :furious:

Yes, the best weapon we have in this fight is Alka Seltzer; it's like treating leukemia with leeches.

Science****ers.

Burney
04-18-2016, 10:53 AM
Yes, the best weapon we have in this fight is Alka Seltzer; it's like treating leukemia with leeches.

Science****ers.

Indeed.You can bet that if scientists had any social skills, friends or the capacity to drink more than a half of shandy without puking on their shoes that something would have been done about it by now.

Ash
04-18-2016, 10:59 AM

It's the inability to deal with the common cold that gets me. At least a hangover is usually my fault, (though today it is Arsenal's fault) and invariably a cocktail of orange juice, paracetamol, ibuprofen, a decent walk in the fresh air and a slap-up breakfast mostly does the trick.

With a common cold it's four days of non-stop running snot, a blocked up nose and then maybe weeks of coughing - and we all get it once or twice a year. And the *******s do NOTHING about it.

Burney
04-18-2016, 11:02 AM
It's the inability to deal with the common cold that gets me. At least a hangover is usually my fault, (though today it is Arsenal's fault) and invariably a cocktail of orange juice, paracetamol, ibuprofen, a decent walk in the fresh air and a slap-up breakfast mostly does the trick.

With a common cold it's four days of non-stop running snot, a blocked up nose and then maybe weeks of coughing - and we all get it once or twice a year. And the *******s do NOTHING about it.

Yes. I think we can all agree that scientists really are a bunch of timewasting ****s.

Ash
04-18-2016, 11:16 AM
Yes. I think we can all agree that scientists really are a bunch of timewasting ****s.

No, it's the pharmaceutical capitalists who employ them who are clearly to blame.

Burney
04-18-2016, 11:19 AM
No, it's the pharmaceutical capitalists who employ them who are clearly to blame.

They all piss in the same test tube as far as I'm concerned, a.