PDA

View Full Version : If I may venture into a tacky area -- how much would it cost to get tree view? I can

eastgermanautos
04-16-2016, 04:27 PM
wade into crass monetary matters because I'm American. I have the class of a three-dollar hooker. So, therefore, money. How much? Just saying that we might spring for it.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-16-2016, 05:33 PM
I'm a tight Brit but I'd cough up too if we can get tree view back. It totally ruins lurking not having it.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
04-16-2016, 05:52 PM
I can build a front end onto what there is if Chris+ lets me at his API.

Wouldn't be quite as fancy - I don't believe the 'wimb core care about being able to post vids - but would be far far better than oldWIMB and have a full tree view on page 1 to whatever depth and count you choose.

Cost ya about 10k - (that ain't dollars). and when its done it's yours to sell on to as many people as you like (lot of other forums out there missin' their old tree view too :nod: )

Payable up front or a go on yer missus for a deposit

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-16-2016, 06:26 PM
And I can design 8-bit UDGs on a Vic20. But what does Chris have to lend me his ape mean?

I agree that we'd rather have tree view than vids, so I'll chip in if it will happen.

Oh, Flashman and the Redskins arrived today. £2.80 p&p and 1p for the book. Thought that would be quicker than getting my nephew to send me back my copy from Cornwall.

Looking forward to it after your recommendation.

barrybueno
04-16-2016, 06:28 PM
you make a good point imo

eastgermanautos
04-17-2016, 02:05 AM
Sweet, man, now we're getting somewhere. 10k ain't bad; this place is important! A place to soothe the aching brain, ya know? Even if Wenger causes it to ache again, the sick *******. :-)

barrybueno
04-17-2016, 09:28 AM
I soooooo want a three dollar hooker, then again by the time she gets here it will be a small fortune :cryingsmilie: