PDA

View Full Version : I keep waking up craving black pudding. That can't be right, can it?

Burney
04-15-2016, 01:24 PM
I'm working from home today, so I made myself some for breakfast. There was some left over, so I'm now eating it cold.

Thing is, I could take or leave it a few weeks ago and now I can't get enough. Am I turning into a vampire or something?

reg
04-15-2016, 01:25 PM
I'm working from home today, so I made myself some for breakfast. There was some left over, so I'm now eating it cold.

Thing is, I could take or leave it a few weeks ago and now I can't get enough. Am I turning into a vampire or something?

Do vampires like black pudding?

Sir C
04-15-2016, 01:25 PM

Oddly, I got some in for this weekend.

Also white pudding.

Ash
04-15-2016, 01:26 PM
Do vampires like black pudding?

When they can't get fresh blood.

Burney
04-15-2016, 01:27 PM
Oddly, I got some in for this weekend.

Also white pudding.

:clap: I adore white pudding. I wonder how your black pudding will compare with that of my local butcher, who sold me a horse cock length of it last weekend that I have already eaten about a third of despite being away for three days.

Sir C
04-15-2016, 01:29 PM
:clap: I adore white pudding. I wonder how your black pudding will compare with that of my local butcher, who sold me a horse cock length of it last weekend that I have already eaten about a third of despite being away for three days.

Oh, it's only supermarket ordinaire, I'm afraid. I didn't realise we were doing competitive comparisons, I'd have had some artisanally fashioned for you by men with beards and lumberjack shirts :(

reg
04-15-2016, 01:29 PM
When they can't get fresh blood.

Right. Makes sense.

Burney
04-15-2016, 01:31 PM
Oh, it's only supermarket ordinaire, I'm afraid. I didn't realise we were doing competitive comparisons, I'd have had some artisanally fashioned for you by men with beards and lumberjack shirts :(

I'm sure it will be delicious. As long as it's made out of blood, I'm happy.

Sir C
04-15-2016, 01:33 PM
I'm sure it will be delicious. As long as it's made out of blood, I'm happy.

Here's a thing I don't understand about black pudding: Apple.

"Here's your black pudding. With apples on."

"**** off."

reg
04-15-2016, 01:35 PM

Speaking of horse cock, my wife's pudding is essentially custard. And these people eat it cold and hard. Savages basically.

Burney
04-15-2016, 01:38 PM
Here's a thing I don't understand about black pudding: Apple.

"Here's your black pudding. With apples on."

"**** off."

Certainly not a thing of which I approve. Although, unlike you, I do not altogether eschew the combination of fruit and meat.

Burney
04-15-2016, 01:39 PM
Speaking of horse cock, my wife's pudding is essentially custard. And these people eat it cold and hard. Savages basically.

My dear fellow, I don't think it's quite the thing to discuss your wife's pudding on a public messageboard. :-(

The Jorge
04-15-2016, 01:50 PM

You've got an iron deficiency. I hope when you bought it you paid the iron price.

Burney
04-15-2016, 01:51 PM
You've got an iron deficiency

Would keeping Julian Dicks around the place help, do you think?

The Jorge
04-15-2016, 01:53 PM
Would keeping Julian Dicks around the place help, do you think?

Yes, but John Inman would be more festive

Burney
04-15-2016, 02:01 PM
Yes, but John Inman would be more festive

If you had both of them, then you'd have an excellent sitcom.

The Jorge
04-15-2016, 02:02 PM
"Dicks Inman, Irons All Over The Shop"

reg
04-15-2016, 02:05 PM
My dear fellow, I don't think it's quite the thing to discuss your wife's pudding on a public messageboard. :-(

There was just nowhere else to turn :-(

Burney
04-15-2016, 02:09 PM
I had a Portuguese custard tart at an event yesterday that was so good I immediately went and picked up another. That's the way to go with cold custard, if you ask me.

Snin
04-15-2016, 02:26 PM

its lovely cold, I had some in my bacon roll this morning and asked for it to be fried..rare.. the greasy spoon ape cooking it i think may have spat on it..but was lovely