PDA

View Full Version : It does get better but not much ..

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
04-15-2016, 12:21 PM
We knew we would lose tree view for all threads and many of us knew that would kill the dynamic of AWIMB. That view was instrumental in the evolution of the awimb style.

This will kill awimb because Berni will leave, then so will Sir C. Without those two Jorge will have only himself to rant with so he will leave too.

Once Jorge leaves the very heartbeat of awimb is gone.

Sir C is running around trying to gee everyone up like a demented cavalry captain because he, quite literally, will have nothing to do all day if awimb dies :-(

The Jorge
04-15-2016, 12:30 PM
I like that, Herbs. Nice.

Sir C
04-15-2016, 12:31 PM
We knew we would lose tree view for all threads and many of us knew that would kill the dynamic of AWIMB. That view was instrumental in the evolution of the awimb style.

This will kill awimb because Berni will leave, then so will Sir C. Without those two Jorge will have only himself to rant with so he will leave too.

Once Jorge leaves the very heartbeat of awimb is gone.

Sir C is running around trying to gee everyone up like a demented cavalry captain because he, quite literally, will have nothing to do all day if awimb dies :-(

**** it then, I won't bother.

*******s to you all.

Viva Prat Vegas
04-15-2016, 12:33 PM
Huzzah for morale!
Put your monocle in and get back on your horse, Sir.

pjlincs
04-15-2016, 12:34 PM
awimb.com is not responding - Windows is looking for a resolution

Burney
04-15-2016, 12:34 PM

It was when he called you a cavalry captain, wasn't it? You saw yourself more as a Wing Commander, didn't you?

It's pissing down out there, btw.

The Jorge
04-15-2016, 12:35 PM

*******s to you all.

That's the speeeeeereeeeet

Sir C
04-15-2016, 12:36 PM
It was when he called you a cavalry captain, wasn't it? You saw yourself more as a Wing Commander, didn't you?

It's pissing down out there, btw.

A captain? Me? At 51 years of age, with a lifetime of service under my Sam Browne? A mere captain?

No. I am afraid it simply will not do.