PDA

View Full Version : Calling Spaceship Modd, calling Spaceship Modd - we need a positive slant on this weekend.

Mo Britain less Europe
04-10-2016, 06:02 PM

pjlincs
04-10-2016, 06:30 PM

modd
04-10-2016, 07:25 PM
Well that could of gone better to say the least bar us not losing at least
First my thoughts on draw at west ham away

thought it was mixed bag of peformance. first half we were lucky not to go behind, then showed reslove and did fantastic to go 2-0 up at their place

then fell apart for big peroid losing stupid goals to their big lump up front.

Showed some fight to get back into with a draw as we did at spurs and at home to leicester . no disgrace drawing at good team like west ham but felt it was two points dropped despite them being a very good team.

leicester fair play to them today even if it was against awful sunderland team. their were again rubbish playing dour football but lucky for them they faced awful team could not hit a barn door and vardy took his chances

spurs vs united strange match. united better team for hour then fell apart and spurs walk through them with ease. even if united win fa cup need fresh blood with new managerment next season

title race not over but this weekend was a blow. got to win our last six and hope leicester only get five points from next six. could happen as still got tough run now with west ham, everton, united and chelsea to come.

so we got to keep fighting even if we underdogs now. west ham win and its back on.

modd
04-10-2016, 07:26 PM
distracts them and chelsea beat them next week.

thought they were lucky yesterday. The key issue yeterday was our defending. we scoring for fun now but per and cech should have played at west ham.

Mo Britain less Europe
04-10-2016, 08:16 PM

modd
04-10-2016, 08:23 PM
. loads of game still to cause and better teams have fallen over from here.

leicester have a nightmare run now and they got their big tough run of fixtures with four of last five against

united
chelsea
everton
west ham

they playing awful and had nice run of games. get tougher now for them.

if we win all our games we be on 77 . we win for sure five of next six.

then hope west ham beat and united beeat them, everton and chelsea draw and we won it as they be only on at best 77 points with their total even if beat swansea.

don,t forget we have three straight games after leicester vs west ham before their next game. so say west ham win and we should win next three gap down we close our gap down to them to four points before they play swansea in two weeks time. they say they draw.

table look like this

leicester 73 35
arsenal 68 35

beat norwich ,united win

leicester 73 36
arsenal 71 36

then everton draw and we win at city

leicester 74 37
arsenal 74 37

then win last game and we done it. could happen and if it does we be estastic

I just hope if arsenal don,t win it, the scum don,t. simple as that. be my worst nightmare that.

I still think spurs got tough games to come at
stoke
chelsea and vs southampton

Won,t give till its over mate.

Mo Britain less Europe
04-10-2016, 08:32 PM
from 5 games to finish above us if we win all our games = which we robably won't.

They will get 6 points easy.

modd
04-10-2016, 08:37 PM
and everton. look their are the favourities but still got lot to do with lots of game to go.
but look we underdogs at this stage and got to hope it goes our way.

leicester vs west ham next week is the big game. if they slip up its back on as gap be down to four points before they play swansea and pressure all on them for swansea home game which they have to win. swansea beat us remeber.

We must though win at city. don,t and its over . that is huge game. if we don,t win their then that is it. win it and dream could be ours if things fall in place.

annoying spurs won today. hope stoke and their big hoofers do them. Should catch them but still sight nightmare they might win the league. hope stoke next monday night kill them off. any thought of them winning it sends shiver down my spine.

Billy Goat Sverige
04-10-2016, 08:40 PM
http://www.awimb.com/fudforum/index.php?t=tree&goto=4098 443&rid=4772&S=3671666b3ff959936685ef89262dcde5 (http://www.awimb.com/fudforum/index.php?t=tree&goto=4098443&rid=4772&S=3671666b3ff959936685ef89262dcde5)

http://lymediseaseuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

Mo Britain less Europe
04-10-2016, 08:41 PM
only spuds can catch them if they falter. We will drop at least a couple of points more, probably draw at City. And it's absurd to thnik Leicester will get fewer than 4 points.

modd
04-10-2016, 08:42 PM
then i thought they would but they had soft run of games and now big boys are coming to play them . lets see if their luck keeps holding our or they pay for their awful football soon enough against good teams now.

think they been lucky to face **** teams who finish awfully in likes of palce, newcastle, sunderland, west brom. won,t happen again likes of rooney, costa, romeu and payet.

Mo Britain less Europe
04-10-2016, 08:42 PM

modd
04-10-2016, 08:44 PM
when they play four teams all good enough to beat them or draw with them.

united and chelsea away we both lose for example. gap down to four points if leicester do them same. we lost at home to west ham and if same happens to leiceter gap down to one point. so hardly aburd if that can happen to us.

also you say we drop points at city but spurs, leicester, west ham, united all won their. we won their last season 2-0 so why can,t we again

look spurs is nightmare vision and if by any chance we were out of it with one to play then i focus on them but hopefully either stoke or chelsea away we put any nightmare thoughts of that happerning truly to bed.

we still in it and west ham can do us big favour next week.

Billy Goat Sverige
04-10-2016, 08:49 PM
effective football to me.

modd
04-10-2016, 09:01 PM
playing better teams. rodwell miss today pefect example. payet in same position and they score.

Mo Britain less Europe
04-10-2016, 09:51 PM
those other teams (eg Everton) have nothing to play for and will roll over.

Because they have taken 2.2 points per game from 33 games so to expect them to get 0.6 points or leass from their last five is frankly absurd.

Because they have not lost this season to any of the teams they are playing till the finish it's absurd to think they will lose to at least three out of five.

Because, in any case, we let in three soft goals yesterday and to expect us not to let in more of the same in the remaining games is frankly absurd.

If you don't get it you live in a fantasy world.

modd
04-10-2016, 11:45 PM
at united in 2012 that helped city win the league

we have five of bottom half in out last six games. I have some reason to still belive while leicester have to play four of the top ten in last five

Also if i give up then city should have given up when eight behind united in 2012 or city chasing liverpool in 2014 or arsenal when they won 2-0 at anfield in 1989 or united who nearly outook blackburn when eight behind with six left

we underdogs but while their a chance you got to keep going.

Mo Britain less Europe
04-11-2016, 07:11 AM
You've changed your predictions because you previous ones were wrong, you're only kidding yourself.

redgunamo
04-11-2016, 08:12 AM
We're worried because they are showing real title-winning form and we are not.

They are just not giving away any goals in http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/ohwell.gif

Brentwood
04-11-2016, 08:26 AM
Even after that game against us when they conceded a late goal

This, despite having very little experience of league winning players (just Huth?)

redgunamo
04-11-2016, 08:36 AM
Arguably, that makes them better prepared for this than we are http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/ohwell.gif

modd
04-11-2016, 10:36 AM
and we have easier fixture list by far

modd
04-11-2016, 10:37 AM
for them quickly . look at liverpool in 2014. won 11 in row looked liie they won it but one defeat to chelsea and they were gone.

modd
04-11-2016, 10:39 AM
vs average teams. They won fair play to them but they ridden luck and won,t get away with it when play better teams like
west ham
everton
man united
chelsea.

Mo Britain less Europe
04-11-2016, 11:37 AM
Are you suggesting Arsenal are worse than average teams?

modd
04-11-2016, 11:45 AM
for them and only top sort of team they faced since us. look taking nothing away from their ablity to grind out wins. you win whatever it takes

but just saying it gets harder for them now with everton, west ham, united and chelsea to come

i said same when liverpool had to play chelsea and then go to pullis palace in 2014 and we saw what happen next.