PDA

View Full Version : I concede that Leicester are big favourites now, but you'd have to be a dribbling cretin

Monty91
04-03-2016, 07:34 PM
to think it's done and dusted.

They've had a very nice run of fixtures and have some bigger tests to come. Yes, they have won plenty of big games already, but now they need to win them again with a title within their grasp, and in that respect they remain an unproven quantity.

If they win their next two then it's game over, but if they drop even a couple of points in those games, and we can beat West Ham (a big ask, of course) then it could get interesting.

Paul Vaessen's moment of glory
04-03-2016, 08:29 PM
season, while maintaining that Citeh would walk it, when it was obvious they were a bloated pack of millionaires, lacking any motivation and completely useless in defence without their injury-prone captain, not to mention playing for a manager everyone knew was going. You're taking a severe beating on two fronts, so I can only imagine the hysterical gloating you would administer if we did, indeed, win the League.
But, alas, that is highly unlikely. Did you see the faces of the Leicester players after today's win against a very good Southampton side? In layman terms, that's what they call spirit, determination and confidence.
Compare that to the bland expression on, say, Theo Walcott's face, bereft of ANY personality whatsoever - a nice, clean cut, harmless impotence there, don't you think? :-) I bid you a good night, love your Nsync book, but I bought the more football-related ones :-)

modd
04-03-2016, 08:44 PM
got to play
west ham
chelsea
united
everton

and go to big sam sunderland next week

lets face it they been riding their luck for weeks. it will run out eventually. vardy stopped scoring and they trying to cfrawl over the finish line. think they fall over and we pounce city 2014 style to win it.

:hehe:
04-03-2016, 08:45 PM

Mo Britain less Europe
04-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Sunderland, that becomes an easy game when we play them - as we have to - but a tricky one when they play them. Sorry, no logic there.

modd
04-03-2016, 08:56 PM
is. all three away games for us be tough

but they got tougher. got to also play everton and west ham at home. we got easier games at home to norwich, brom, villa and palace

modd
04-03-2016, 08:58 PM
city and stevem gerrad saying it does not slip now though they won it, we know what happened next

leicester better be careful with these six games to for them think they done it. better teams like united in 2012 blew it from looking unstopable.

Mo Britain less Europe
04-03-2016, 09:05 PM

modd
04-03-2016, 09:28 PM
clear of man city

we all know happened next mo.

Mo Britain less Europe
04-03-2016, 09:49 PM
beat Utd in the run-in. We don't play Leicester.

modd
04-04-2016, 01:01 AM
and west ham and everton.