PDA

View Full Version : Wow. We won the donkey slog cricket. First game of white ball cricket by Eng I've ever enjoyed.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-18-2016, 06:02 PM
They should stop playing ODIs and just have tests and slogfests.

You could have 1 more test each series, and have 5 T20s if they got rid of 50 over cricket.

Also, if we win this tournament, then the only Englishman two have two world cup winners medals will be a paddy.

Luis Anaconda
03-18-2016, 06:14 PM
Getting 400 against New Zealand was pretty special

Snin
03-18-2016, 06:34 PM

03-18-2016, 06:42 PM
Aggers and Marks on TMS ****ting it - saying we'd lose the extra over if we didn't get the run we needed.

That was an excellent game of cri-, well an excellent game of donkey slog. An excellent game of cricket needs some decent bowling imo.

But as slogfests go, that was tops.

I like our idea of having two openers to score above the RRR, as opposed to test openers scoring slowly to take the shine off the ball. Those two lads did well - they set it up for Root.

And the Convicts lost. It would be great if it was Ind vs Aus next. Who do they both play?

03-18-2016, 06:49 PM
just think it'll be funny if the only Englisher with 2 WC winners medals is an Irisher.

Last time we won, our top 5 were 3 Saffers, a Paddy and a Colly.

And the Colly* did f**k all all tourney. Even Luke Wright bowled one over in the final and got a decent score in one of the matches.

*Though Colly must always be loved for his valiant efforts in the whitewash down under, esp the double ton in the match that never happened.

Btw, I just watched the highlights of the civilised colonials beating the Convicts. It's a lovely stadium in Dharamsala. Wish they'd had it when I was there back in '94.

Eng won't ever play there unfortunately, because it would be too cold in winter, I'd guess. The mountains are still pretty parky at this time of year.

Snin
03-18-2016, 07:04 PM
until I asked if that was a rugby pitch I could see ? and how are they at that :-)
..i nearly said at least up at kandi they avoided the tsunami but thought best leave it :-) i loved it they called all the muslims ninjas or post boxes.. i pointed out post boxes were colonial ;-).. he loved the new chiense motorway so much..that he was suprised that I objected to him missing the junction so reversing down the sliproad for joining motorway but fair do's he told the driver not to reverse..so he u turned on the sliproad and drove wrong way down it forward smiling..saying ok?

Snin
03-18-2016, 07:06 PM
i thoguht they were ****

Ashberto
03-18-2016, 09:13 PM
Especially Chris Gayle

Snin
03-18-2016, 09:56 PM
old skool humour imo

Ashberto
03-18-2016, 10:44 PM