PDA

View Full Version : Some pretty desperate comments rolling out of the press conference..

7evens
03-15-2016, 06:26 PM
Wenger said: "We are in a position where we don't have to calculate too much. We know we have to attack and score goals.

http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/ohwell.gif

TRENT COLTON
03-15-2016, 07:03 PM
At which point he flatly refuses to accept any judgement other than his own.

barrybueno
03-15-2016, 07:26 PM
:hehe:

7evens
03-15-2016, 07:39 PM
Nothing worse than watching the club tear itself apart because of a refusal of one individual to fail to recognise when it's time to move on.
Let's hope we don't see a repeat of fans fighting or Wenger being affronted by moronic abuse.

ghostlygunner
03-15-2016, 09:21 PM
so the days when we WERE actually the biggest club in england and probably the world at that time , all of herbert chapmans work and the managers after him , none of that really happened :hehe:

weve 13 championships of which hes won 3

6 fa cups out of 12 so fair play on that score though the competition isnt what it was

but 0 european trophies ouf our miserly 2 and NONE for anyone as far as i know

and 0 league cups out of our 2

and WE WON 6 major competitions in the 10 years before he came , 4 more than he has contributed in the last 10 years

PLEASE ARSENE STOP DIGGING FFS :wave:

Chief Arrowhead
03-15-2016, 09:27 PM
Next thing you'll be telling me that we used to play in an old stadium and had a different crest!

You are the silly old fool, don't you know that anything that happened before twitter and youtube doesn't count?

ghostlygunner
03-15-2016, 09:32 PM
to be honest the way he is behaving now is really sad to see , ive wanted him out for quite a long time but believe hes a decent man thats just been strangled by his own stubbornness.

the hull and villa wins really should have been used as a get out of jail free card on either occasion . he would have been remembered so well then and all the trophyless years in between mainly forgotten

sadly not now :cry:

redgunamo
03-15-2016, 09:57 PM
One of sports finest moments, I reckon.

redgunamo
03-15-2016, 10:02 PM
Anyway, we've all admired Wenger for promoting the concept in English football.

Chaps like that don't see things in terms of results, trophies. For them, it's the work that counts. So long as they're doing good work, they deserve to continue.