PDA

View Full Version : Usually this is exactly the kind of game you'd expect the Arsenal to win - when they're

Paul Vaessen's moment of glory
03-05-2016, 10:52 AM
underdogs (make no mistake, that is what we are) and on a terrible run of form. I remember going to the Lane in 83'and us losing 0-5, and going to NLD's all throughout the early to mid 80s as a kid. Back then the scum were better than us, but the derbies were still unpredictable and we won a fair few (Charlie, Charlie). Even though Wenger has an excellent record against the scum, this is the first ever NLD that I practically expect us to lose - once we let in a goal in the first 10-15 mins, it could be a walkover. The defensive pairing of a very slow, past-it, Per and a brainless Gabriel, with no Cech to tell them what to do, spells doom in itself. I see one of our lot getting sent off in this game. The spurs are also a bit tired, as they showed at Upton Park, but Pochetino rotated his team. Hopefully we can scrape a draw to help Leicester out. A win would be delightful, although I still think this lot would bottle it later on, should they get a whiff of the title. Come on you bottling choking c**ts and you arrogant, greedy,mediocre old galoot!

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
03-05-2016, 11:14 AM
:-)