PDA

View Full Version : Something Wenger said a month ago about Gary Neville at Valencia....

The Tony
03-02-2016, 10:32 PM
that he needs to believe in what he's doing because good players will always find a way.

Thought to myself...that explains the last f**king 10 years...just sitting there praying that the players will catch fire and be champions one day.

It's outdated thinking from a time when you could bull**** your way to the top with a few lucky purchases on the cheap.

If he can motivate the team any more then he needs to step down.

This season was there for the taking and he's blown it by not being strong enough to make changes and motivate the players.

Disappointed...where's the commitment???

CrossGun
03-02-2016, 10:34 PM

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
03-02-2016, 11:17 PM
and I show you that I believe in you, what more do you expect me to do to make you believe in you? You have to have some pride in yourself and there comes a time when you have to motivate yourself, and knowing that a win and you are within touching distance of being able to win the PL should have been the catalyst to get you motivated, but clearly it's not.

If you need external motivation all the time to play to your best on a consistent basis then there is something wrong with you, not the external motivators.