PDA

View Full Version : I decided not to go in favour of spending time with my family

LadyG -keeping the spirit of the unbeatables alive
03-02-2016, 10:01 PM
ahead of a funeral tomorrow. the second for my family in five weeks.

I have just seen the score, I don't care how it happened, I have decided that I won't be attending another game this season.

The fact that a Swansea team without their manager, with huge changes to their team have managed to come away with all three points says it all about the gutless wonders that currently wear the Arsenal shirt. The club already have my money, but I have no intention to continue to support this squad of players.

My time, my energy, is too precious to be wasted.

Mo Britain less Europe
03-02-2016, 10:05 PM
Sorry for your losses LadyG.

ghostlygunner
03-02-2016, 10:06 PM
ive been going since 76 so ive seen a lot of **** teams , a lot of teams that havent won anything,so its not all about that at all

its the constant lies,spin,brainwashing and lack of respect for the fans that have made a lot of us feel the way we do now about the club.

the old 70mio warchest chestnut being strategically wheeled out after the man utd game an example of that ,sadly wenger alone going will not change a thing with kroenke at the helm , both have to go or another yes man will just continue with the same agenda imo :banghead:

Chief Arrowhead
03-02-2016, 10:14 PM
Let's not forget changing the match times around on a whim, and the ever increasing expense for the match goers.

But it's the small over gg. The players make too much money at such an early age. How do you motivate players today? Sometimes I think the only reason they stay fit is to look good for their Instagram pics.

ghostlygunner
03-02-2016, 10:19 PM
:hehe:

03-02-2016, 10:31 PM
It's never been as simply as getting rid of the manager, it never was for me.

No manager tells players to keep miss placing passes, to not run on or off the ball, to not defend, to not shoot, to not score, yet that's what the players have done week in week out. Is the manager wrong for keeping faith in them? Yes. It's a bit like knowing your partner is cheating on you, you have all the evidence but you think you can change them and make it all better again. You have some great moments and you think it's happening, but nothing has really changed.

If they players had anything about them and they knew the manager was a senile old ^&&% telling them to do something that was absolute cack, you'd think they would have some pride in themselves to do what was needed to still win the game. But no, they act as if they've never played football before, they don't know each other, well I for one will not subject myself to this anymore. Win or don't win, even if by some miracle we're able to win the PL, I don't give a fkuc anymore.

All bar the Norwich ticket on TX and that will be added as soon as I'm allowed, Barcelona at home was my last game this season.

If Moanrinho ends up at the Emirates they can have my ST back.

Well done Leicester, they've not snatched the league at the last minute, of fluked it, they've given everything this season to get it and they deserve it. They've won it fair and square.

03-02-2016, 10:38 PM
not the best time, but when it comes to football, this is the final straw for me.