PDA

View Full Version : So watching a Spanish game live was an interesting experience

Luis Anaconda
02-25-2016, 12:29 PM
particularly playing spot the massive gaps in the Real Madrid team. Crowd seemed more interested in players being booked than the whole scoring goals things. Also it appears possible to use the word puta over 236 times in 90 minutes, particularly in Ronaldo is playing (nice that the Malaga fans gave Isco a great reception as well).

Classic Jorge
02-25-2016, 12:36 PM
Also, what is Rosaleda like? I've never been in as Malaga gives me the fear.

Luis Anaconda
02-25-2016, 12:46 PM
Lovely stadium - walked from the city centre, fairly basic amenities but you could hang around outside and have a can of beer. Pretty much all open air so got a bit of a sun tan (i.e. burnt). Altogether very nice - bit too nice for a footballing experience tbh. Madrid fans sitting in the home section and everything.

Why does Malaga give you the fear, j? I really liked the place

Classic Jorge
02-25-2016, 12:49 PM
I swear that, within 50 miles of the place, the speed of the divers doubles.

Of course, all this is linked with having to fly into there, get a hire car from a ghetto hire place and then embark on a four hour drive across the country. Not to mention doing the opposite.

Luis Anaconda
02-25-2016, 01:07 PM
speaking of marijuana though, we ended up in one bar that basically someone's garage, being served bottles of beers from a freezer and 1euro 20 a pop by a beautiful Serbian girl, with an excellent taste in music, while the scent of weed filled the air. That kinda grew on me

Excellent seafood in the city as well, but I guess that would be lost on you

Classic Jorge
02-25-2016, 01:12 PM