PDA

View Full Version : My view on title winnng win today.

modd
02-14-2016, 09:49 PM
Huge win last mintue title winning moment today and a win that could be day we look back on as the day we should hopefully became champions. Here my views on season from now on in. Leicester are finished for me but fair play to their plucky effect but deep down we far better then them. some added points

(1) we are big favourties . man city are the only team that can stop us despite their loss today. their the only threat as they won two titles and have come from behind before and we play them in second last away game. hopefully title done by may.

(2) spurs and leicester are not long term threats. Yes spurs won today but as with leicester lack depth and that will tell in end. neither have won f**k all trophies in the past and to me neither will be in hunt by mid april. their squads are to thin to survive to may. but if both make top four they had a good season. man united still their threat in the end.

(3) our fixture list from april is very nice bar west ham and city away

should win all our homes game now and be on least 69 points
swansea
west brom
watford
palace
norwich
villa

we should get at least 14 points from tougher away games and we champions on 83 points. might not even need that . 78 to 83 should be enough. so may not just need 10 to 14 points from away games.
man united 3
spurs 1
everton 3
west ham 3
sunderland 3
man city 1 ( probally can afford to lose this game really as it might be done by then hopefully)

so we end on 83 points but can see 78 to 83 being enough. who knows might get to 85 points

in the end we win the league because of quality and good depth deep down. it be tougher to win league next season but pressure be off as we be champions.

so sunday may 15th should be huge party vs villa as arsene seals his fourth league. then bring on pep and the increased competition .

bostonbrian
02-14-2016, 10:04 PM
Hope you're feeling well big guy :thumpup:

Mo Britain less Europe
02-14-2016, 10:07 PM
top. Leicester don't need to have much strength in depth anymore, they only have 12 games to play whilst the rest have far more as they are all in Europe and in domestic cups.

Spurs won't fade. They don;t have stars but they have s trong, solid squad and a good manager.

I'm ready for the party though! With most of our squad nearly back now we have the abiitiy to turn it up one gear.

modd
02-14-2016, 10:14 PM
points behind with six games left you should never be dismissed but they need to wake up if they pose any serious challlenge otherwise we be miles ahead of them by mid to late april

spurs will fade. once europa league kicks in their thin squad will be hurt by it plus fa cup won,t help. their got seven of the top ten still to play deep down.

they got to still got to go away to
stoke
chelsea
liverpool
west ham

while still play at home to
us
man united
southampton

leicester are not going to last the pace for title team. could only draw with bournemuth and villa. any injuries and their f**ked. could see their away game at united being a top four deciding game. for me their will fall away

barrybueno
02-14-2016, 10:14 PM
Apart from that I agree with everything :hehe:

modd
02-14-2016, 10:18 PM
just a escape and is not real life and can,t hide fact i need andress anxiety that affected my life in not good way.

in terms of football i disagree with you over the two points

point 1; is correct. man city are lazy, unmotivated and waiting for pep but their more dangerous when pressure off and they are only team if they woke up who could give us any competistion for a title come april. but i doubt they will as they seem disintrested and lacking spirit.
point 2 : i am right over leicester and spurs. neither have won any trophies for years and they simply lack depth to surivive to may. They are fighting with united for that champions league spot.

modd
02-14-2016, 10:21 PM
games and still win the league with ease. spurs and leicester won,t get more then mid 70s at best. its a dream to think the teams like chelsea and city who i be more worried about are in such a state this season.

so its been a dream season so far. harder next season with pep but we more dangerous as we be defending champions.

Mo Britain less Europe
02-14-2016, 10:42 PM
for many of them mentally and some are wondering where they'll be next season. Their last two games have been home defeats against the teams which you say will fade. No sign of that. A lot of talk about how bad they ar without Kompany, well he was there today much good it did them.

Even Guardiola wants them to do badly, so he can take extra credit next season.

Again, Leicester have 12 games left and have played 26. They won't fade. They may not win it but the idea they are going to fall away is wishful thinking not borne out by what we've seen so far and by the relative difficulty of the tasks ahead for them when you compare to all their rivals.

modd
02-14-2016, 10:48 PM
they have made league cup final but look they look unmotivated and lazy but they seemed like that after loss 4-2 at united last season and then they won their last five games. they waiting for pep thats for sure and key is to be so far ahead of them by april to make away game at city a nothing game. i think we clinch the league at home to norwich .

leicester will fade. sorry if they cant beat bournmuth both home and away or villa away then you question how they can stick with it . their so reliant on two players but lack goals elsewhere. they no way they win the league but hopefully they hold of united potential charge from the top four. if they get into the champions league it be amazing achivement but no way will be they be in the title race come april. :hehe: :hehe:

bostonbrian
02-14-2016, 11:11 PM
But in comes barry from the disabled toilet in o'neills to finish him off.....what a c**t

modd
02-14-2016, 11:27 PM
so even getting disagreement over football more relaxing then real life.