PDA

View Full Version : Trump hopes of winning gop nomination over after last night debate

modd
02-14-2016, 09:40 AM
Their no way he can win the nomination after the brawl in south Carolina last night. he killed any hopes of winning the nomination last night and helped it become bush, rubio and cruz. it be down those three now on who take on clinton

you can,t say in a soutH carolina primary the things he said . these included

(a) accusing george w bush of not dealing with 9/11 well ( bush is loved in the south carolina part of america)
(b) prasing parts of planned parenthood ( another mad thing to do in a gop primary)
(c) calling cruz a liar and a cheat.
(d) getting booed by the audience throughout
(e) he was getting attacked from all sides and he seemed unable to deal with it.

you saw trump knew it was over for him in post interviews afterward. usually he smiles or is quite confident but you could see in his face he knew deep down he thrown away any chance he any of the nomination

i still think it be rubio vs clinton in the end though bush was given a boost last night and so was cruz

its the end for trump though he limp on through super tuesday but last night was the begining of the end

Classic Jorge
02-14-2016, 09:55 AM
Yeah, I dont get how someone born into a millionaire's family and has lived his entire life in privelage and luxury, looking down on normal, working people is really "sticking it to the elite" but that's the narrative for you.

Also, I'm not really sure how someone who cant even complete a parseable sentence "understands the common man" when he cant even make himself understood.

But it does all seem to resonate with people who have a hard on for guns, flags and that good, old fashioned racism that these PC idiots seem to be so against.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
02-14-2016, 09:55 AM

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
02-14-2016, 11:13 AM

modd
02-14-2016, 10:00 PM
and it be close run thing between clinton and him.

modd
02-14-2016, 10:01 PM
big time and on planned parenthood with gop. he gone mate.