PDA

View Full Version : Just to say thanks to those with advice over anxiety

modd
02-07-2016, 10:41 AM
again no idea why i posted on internet message board last week about it but i guess reason was it that sense of not being so personal with someone face to face.

anyway probally see gp about it and do more exercise. It just got to end this feeing sorry for myself mentality. I have lots of regrets and worry i upset someone with my mistakes but Many people on this board just tough life out and that what i need to do. Controlling anxiety will help. We all need stress to push us on in life but embracing it and not fearing it is the key. I need to look forward and not back otherwise i stay in this circle.

Football a relaxing escape but no more then that. A good life is family, a job we love and friends and things we feel passionate about it. Most people on here have got that.

Anyway hopefully arsenal win today and next week and close the gap till two points again in this strange title race so far.

Supermac1976
02-07-2016, 10:54 AM
And if you you're still feeling the stress of London life, get the f**k out of there.

Supermac1976
02-07-2016, 11:35 AM
http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/space-nigerian-scam.jpg :readit: