PDA

View Full Version : Well, things are falling nicely into place for another top top quality 4th place trophy. As some of

Paul Vaessen's moment of glory
02-02-2016, 10:03 PM
us ignorant, non-expert imbeciles pointed out a season or two ago - AW's level nowadays in terms of trophies, seems to be the FA Cup, with the league just slightly beyond his capabilities. I'm not complaining, I loved our two recent Cup wins. But I will never again allow myself to stupidly get caught in all that "we can win the title" crap. Yes, we "can", but we won't, as we do not have the mentality for it. Oh, and I hope everyone is finally taking Leicester seriously, I mean, now that they are, currently, BETTER than us.
Obviously we still have a great chance of actually winning the title, but this is all too familiar and we all know the outcome.And we REALLY could have done without those two Barcelona games.

devongunner
02-02-2016, 10:05 PM

'Neg
02-02-2016, 10:07 PM

devongunner
02-02-2016, 10:12 PM

02-02-2016, 10:13 PM
esteemed and well spoken awimbers will often berate you for being either impatient or, mostly, unrealistic. I do think, in my humble opinion, I'm being realistic. I inject no malice or ill feeling towards Arsene and the team in my words - I would "love it" if they won the title, simply "love it". It's a major disappointment that we're having the same redictable wobble, only this time with a top keeper too. This team may actually need another season to fully click, but unfortunately for us, next season teams like Citeh will be far stronger than they are now.

TRENT COLTON
02-02-2016, 10:13 PM
He's the complete "safe option". Plenty more of this **** to come as well. New deal for Wenger in the summer, and already rumours about Pep going for Alexis :*******s:

02-02-2016, 10:14 PM

devongunner
02-02-2016, 10:18 PM
terribly inconsistent and Ozil injured for most of the season. needs a huge clear out. We are only where we are because of the failings of United, Liverpool, Chelsea otherwise the season would be truly a disaster. Anyway, Its Feb, we always wobble, maybe I should do what a mate does and become a Palace supporter every Feb (until AW goes)

But really he has to go soon....doesn't he?

02-02-2016, 10:25 PM
a certain point in the season. (Although Theo is currently so gormless,it IS rather infuriating). It's more a collective mental problem and it's been with us for a number of years now, only this time we do actually have a team to win the title, which is what makes it so disappointing.

Mo Britain less Europe
02-02-2016, 10:26 PM

Classic Jorge
02-02-2016, 10:32 PM
We're suckers, pathetic imbeciles

02-02-2016, 10:51 PM
financial behemoths like Citeh et al, may be too strong by then.

Mo Britain less Europe
02-02-2016, 10:54 PM