PDA

View Full Version : I have come to believe that the possession of intelligence is a prerequisite of any kind of

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
01-20-2016, 02:30 PM
discernible intellect. Rich is proof, however, that the reciprocal is not necessarily true.

He has obtained a medical degree so we may assume he is intelligent. He has, however, frequently revealed his intellect to be no more refined than any Daily Mail reading, curtain twitching, petit bourgeois conservative (small c intended). We must hope his skills as a physician far outweigh his skills in political discourse.

IUFG
01-20-2016, 02:38 PM
more likely . . .

http://vator.tv/images/attachments/170111190046geek.jpg

Berni
01-20-2016, 02:38 PM

Rich
01-20-2016, 02:45 PM
I got a coffee and now I'm calm.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
01-20-2016, 02:51 PM
scared that these views might be, in some way, prevalent, which would suggest that there is nothing left worth fighting for in this country - that the ideas we held about our nation being essentially good, and decent, and worth something, were in fact entirely wrong, as the place is populated by self-loathing, virtue-signalling cowards. The expression of this fear is anger.

Of course, the truth is, thank God, that the lunatic fringe is exactly that. Lunatic, and a fringe.

A look at Comraed Corbyn's poll ratings proves this point.