PDA

View Full Version : My view on the season after halfway point

modd
12-29-2015, 10:38 PM
We are the best team in the league and will never have better chance to win it in what is a average league but a long way to go still.

We been very consitent overall. the odd shocking day at southampton and at home to west ham. But with the injuries we had , we very good overall. Beaten city, united , everton and lecister away . Only lost one big game and that was when down to ten men at the bridge.

We got the best squard in the league by a miles. Nobody else could lead by three points without santi, sanchez,wellbeck, wilshire, arteta , coqulin.

City are only rivals. Having won two leagues you can never count them out and we still got to go to them.

But they look a team of misfits, have not won away game since septemeber and to me have a very average defence. Sliva, kompany and sergio all getting on and their new signings are up and down.
To me they not imporved since last season. Still same up and down team they been for last 18 months since they won the league in 2014.

in terms of the also rans for 3rd to 7th places.

Spurs : are doing ok for themselves but their best hope is top four. too reliant on kane and their squard is weak. fade always second half of the season.

united : are slow and boring but will finish top four and have a top keeper. Van dull should stay as no point sacking him midseason. Mourinho would be the wrong choice and pep for me won,t got to them till at least the summer. Giggs is nowhere near ready. Still a team in transtion but will be stronger in 12 monthes with new signings and a new manager next season.

Leicester: Fair play to them and have been in some ways the story of the season. But their squard is limmited, their two stars will find it hard to stay fresh the whole year and see them fading second half of the season.. I love them to make top four but fear bigger teams will pip them to it. top six finish sitll be amazing for them but they find it hard to keep their best players.

Liverpool : For me still long way from the team of old. Old one top player in philip but the rest are workmalike average. Klopp done mixed job so far with wins over city and chelsea but losses to watford and place but to be fair he bought none of these players and working with lot of mentlaly average to weak player. I don,t think their make top four . they can finish maybe between 5th and 7th.

Chelsea: will only get better with a manager with no pressure. what a mess of season and jose mishandling has left a poison in his wake. For me they no out of top four race and could see them pushing close but unless costa keep fits and they get hazard to form of old, their fall short. best hope of getting back into champions league is winning it which they might be able to sneak again god help us. they will improve second half of the season and their be dangerous in cups if hindink gets some fight into their players

We are best team in the country this season. the league is average, our squard is strong and we know what it takes to win trophies. Only we can stop ourselves winning the league. We never forgive ourselves if we don,t win this league with so many teams with issues

Its as simple as that. Stay mentally strong and focussed and keep back four and keeper fit and per and mikel will be lifting the league on sunday may 15th at home to aston villa

Its simply up to us. Nobody can stop us but us.

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
12-29-2015, 11:02 PM

modd
12-29-2015, 11:06 PM
twitter giving simple but undeep content.

If it was twitter i sum up

Its our league to lose

simple as that. Hopefully we all celebrating on sunday may 15th.

:-)

barrybueno
12-30-2015, 12:21 AM
I'll read your spoil tomz

f**k it modd, i'm gonna agree with you

merry xmas dude http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/xmaswave1.gif

12-30-2015, 12:35 AM
Maybe a mixture :guinness: :lager: :curry: :cloud9:

barrybueno
12-30-2015, 12:46 AM
I've had 10 pints
and some ****..

Pat Vegas
12-30-2015, 08:56 AM
santi, sanchez,wellbeck, wilshire, arteta , coqulin.

So you can be top of the table without them.

barrybueno's mum
12-30-2015, 11:04 AM
http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/xmashehe1.gif we are utter dog**** and will be lucky to finish 6th :-) :-)

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
12-30-2015, 01:19 PM
And with our current form of losing 1 out of 4.5 that means with the remaining 20 matches to go we could end up losing another 4 to 5 matches....
Stoke away, Spurs away, Liverpool away, Man Utd away, Citeh away are the normal bogey matches for us....

As long as we don't fark up and hand it to 5pur2 to win the title... :cry: :banghead:

Monty91
12-30-2015, 02:38 PM
And in a season like this it's ridiculous to say we definitely can't afford to lose more than two more games

Pat Vegas
12-30-2015, 02:40 PM
I feel our fixture list is quite good, and all the teams on there are beatable.

I particularly hope we beat Chelsea though. I am also relishing the thought of Ozil in top form with a fit sanchez :cloud9:

bloody Wenger buying the league.

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
12-30-2015, 04:18 PM
As to how our injury ravaged squad cope....we shall see....

:hide:

'Neg
12-30-2015, 04:25 PM
http://www.gunnerstown.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Shopping-List-for-Arsene-Wenger.jpg

eastgermanautos
12-30-2015, 10:16 PM

12-31-2015, 04:02 PM
Top man