PDA

View Full Version : I see the usual high jinks after one big win worked well again, same

Dorset Gooner
12-26-2015, 10:01 PM
Old Arsenal (really) taking the piss

Peter
12-26-2015, 10:16 PM
That we are studk with a midfield of ramsey and flamini for possibly the rest of the season and certsinly for the next two/three months. There is no way they will make it through that period without getting injured so we will be stuck with even worse, save for perhaps a brief cameo or two from a half fit wilshere.

Coquelin and caozrla both getting injured for a considersble amount of time effectively ended any hope we had of achieving anything better than second or third this season. Good chance neither of them will play again until april by which time we will be miles away from the title race.

And that is without allowing for the side not bothering to turn up for certsin matches. I wasnt expecting much today but i certsinly didnt expect that.

Paul Vaessen's moment of glory
12-26-2015, 10:22 PM
keeper like Cech,who's a title-winning keeper, but not think about adding serious quality to the midfield, seems inexplicably amateurish. Either do things properly, or don't bother at all, save the money and carry on with the Almunias and Chamakhs of this world. As for Jack, sadly he may become the new Diaby.

Peter
12-26-2015, 10:31 PM
But he should have expected it. We have had a midfield crisis ecery season for as long as i can remember which, funnily enough, is how coquelin and cazorla came to be playing there in the first place.

He thought he would get away with another year of arteta and it backfired. If he thought jack was going to be any help at all then he really is a gambler. Hate to say it but it is time to give up on wilshere. This has been going on for nearly six years now. He is a waste of time and money.

Paul Vaessen's moment of glory
12-26-2015, 10:43 PM
think I've seen a young player used so much in one season at any club. Hindsight is a wonderful thing of course, and at the time we were all creaming ourselves at every second he was on the pitch.