PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on season so far

modd
12-16-2015, 11:27 PM
In my view we have been very good since a slow start since september . This is why

(1) Arsenal have won six away wins out of nine. That is very impressive.

(2) The team have shown we can win big games. 3-0 win over man united, 2-0 win over bayern and 2-1 win at home to everton.

(3) Peter cech has been the key signing. Mourinho was nuts to sell him to us. Guy saved us at least six or seven points this season.

(4) squad depth. we had loads of injuries .The squard depth has come through and why we ahead of all our realistic title rivals so far

(5) Defence. Lauren and per been vital this year. two fullbacks immense

my views on the other big teams so far

(1) Man city are a erratic up and down team. our only rival for title though. have been their and worn the t-shirt.
in my view not the team of 2012 but still very good going forward. awful at the back without kompany though but still have a top keeper.

(2) united still in transtion after break up of title winning team of 2013. play awful football though tough to beat. good defence and keeper but poor forward line. still think van dutchman done ok their and their be dangerous animal next season when they get a big striker their. Lack forward options.

(3) chelsea for me unhappy under moaning negative mourinho,.
He should have been sacked after southampton at home.
Unhappy team who never forgave jose for dr eva mess and slagging of players in public. Still see them making top four but long term jose toast their. Only reason still their is roman does not want to pay of that big contract of his. When they get new manager their be a stronger force again.

. We got to grab this chance. Our rivals will be stronger next season. City might have pep, united a new manager and chelsea maybe a simeone.

This is our best chance in years to win the league. We simply have to grab it.

bostonbrian
12-17-2015, 12:09 AM

Alexism - Atheoist
12-17-2015, 12:32 AM
despite massive injury problems, I remain optimistic.

I anticipate a key signing in Jan, plus the return of Wilshere so we'll be boosted. Wenger is too ambitious to settle when the prey is so wounded - he'll pounce.

DM surely, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a wide player appear. Ramsey and Ox both want to play centrally and now Theo has moved central forward, big gap to fill.

bostonbrian
12-17-2015, 12:35 AM
I still think you're hot though Fab

Alexism - Atheoist
12-17-2015, 02:47 AM
I turn 50 this weekend. :sag:

bostonbrian
12-17-2015, 02:53 AM

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
12-17-2015, 08:35 AM

bostonbrian
12-17-2015, 11:04 AM
I was wrong

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
12-17-2015, 11:17 AM
bueno says she's worn him out and bled him dry.

bostonbrian
12-17-2015, 02:05 PM