PDA

View Full Version : What if..

Chief Arrowhead
11-14-2015, 04:18 AM
Carry and conceal was legal in France and some in the audience were armed.

these are folks vetted and trained before able to have a CCW license, as I do.

the death toll would have been much less, there is no doubt. Many dead would be alive now.

It seems so logical, yet beyond the grasp of modern society. When your life is in danger now, help is only 15 minutes away.

Any time I see a "NO firearms" sign before I enter a building I cringe, because that is exactly what the deranged scum are looking for when they case viable venues for their evil. A theatre, a church, a sports stadium, a government building.

As soon as firepower arrives they off themselves. Cowards. All a result of our permissive, PC culture.

Have at me.

Berni
11-14-2015, 09:28 AM
America had done what Australia did after the Port Arthur massacre in 1996 and simply stopped the vast majority of individuals from legally owning guns?

The result? In Australia there have been no mass shootings since. During the same period in the US, there have been literally hundreds of mass shootings, costing many hundreds of lives. And the vast majority were carried out by people using legally-owned firearms.

Peddle your gun-nut rhetoric elsewhere, please. No-one outside your f**ked-up society buys it for a second.

barrybueno
11-14-2015, 09:32 AM
much difference between a redneck and a pissed off muslim. Mankind really is the scum of the earth. Why can't we all just get along?

Monty91
11-14-2015, 09:59 AM
Too many in circulation to turn back the clock.

So in this context, does chief have a point?

Rich
11-14-2015, 10:00 AM
agree to leave them alone, they can do as they please. They agree to leave us alone and we do as we please.

Trade can continue between the sides but travel is outlawed. If you originate there you go back. We can't let them live in our pleasant lands because they like to attack us from within because they dislike our western values.

Without something radical like that, things will continue to get worst. The secret service cannot stop every attack. They do a great job in stopping the majority, but one will slip through the net.

f**king terrorists, give Muslims a bad name. That being said, people of the Muslim faith are worryingly sympathetic with the terrorists. They have to go now we cannot allow this to continue.

Mo Britain less Europe
11-14-2015, 10:02 AM
kill their children and their pets. Eradicate them from the face of the earth because that's what they want to do to you.

Rich
11-14-2015, 10:08 AM
we believe to be good and right. They have theirs and the issue is that they are not compatible.

So let us have our place and let them have theirs. Both sides agree not to get involved with each other.

Mo Britain less Europe
11-14-2015, 10:09 AM
ass.

'Neg
11-14-2015, 10:16 AM
no more Westerners' kebab money can be spent on guns.

That's a good first step. Next, build concentration camps. Or just use Portsmouth as one.

Bergkamp's Brain
11-14-2015, 11:19 AM
glwtp

Supermac1976
11-14-2015, 11:54 AM

Mo Britain less Europe
11-14-2015, 12:04 PM

Supermac1976
11-14-2015, 12:10 PM

Berni
11-14-2015, 12:10 PM
saving measure. I am pointing out that it patently is no such thing and the cumulative damage done is much greater than the positives in any hypothetical he can throw at us.

And that's putting aside the appalling practicalities of millions of people carrying guns and drawing them every time they get spooked.

Plus, of course, a bunch of fat amateurs popping off handguns in a confused and panicked situation such as that in the concert hall is likely to increase the body count rather than reduce it.

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
11-14-2015, 12:41 PM
That sheriff was cleared/checked etc to carry and conceal.

No thanks mate.

I'll stick to the super tight gun controls we have in the UK thank you very much.

Have a nice day.

ArseMart - Enjoy every sandwich
11-14-2015, 12:51 PM
film starts.

Harsh if it was in the adverts though. Previews I think have to be case by case.

11-14-2015, 12:57 PM
Even for somebody as harsh as me that completely hates those cnunts that use their phones during a movie screening....

Mo Britain less Europe
11-14-2015, 03:31 PM

Brentwood
11-14-2015, 04:37 PM
And detonate a suicide vest if they knew someone in the room might have a gun

Allowing ppl in the US to have guns obviously results in far more deaths than it prevents. In fact, have any US atrocities been prevented by civilians in recent times?

eastgermanautos
11-14-2015, 04:46 PM

11-14-2015, 06:22 PM
Those old pirate ways was best!

Supermac1976
11-14-2015, 06:37 PM
https://youtu.be/_P435SkFsmc

Chief Arrowhead
11-15-2015, 05:57 PM
which is deterrence from the atrocity even getting started.

If they knew that legal firearms carried by responsible citizens who were trained and vetted were allowed they'd cross that target off their list.

OR, as you suggest, they'd have to be prepared to get off many rounds in a short period of time, necessitating heavy firearms that would be easily spotted. But bottom line they most likely would seek out a softer target.

there have been many times when armed citizens have stopped a massacre from occurring. Note that most of these attempts were at venues where it is well known that firearms are not allowed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/201 5/10/03/do-civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/ (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/03/do-civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/)

http://controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/1 2-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/ (http://controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/)

redgunamo
11-15-2015, 09:53 PM
Headline: Potential Suicide Murderer Thinks Better Of It After Realising Target Venue Currently Hosts Chief Arrowhead, redgunamo and the Annual Joint Conference of the Sad Moody Loners With Hunting Rifles Club, The Homicidal Handgun Lunatics Association And The Assault Rifle-Owning Maniacs Society (***Free Beer, Bourbon, Brandy and Barbecue Brunch; Children Welcome!***) And Decides Instead to Retire Back Into Private Life.

If the visitors to such a function are packing enough heat to invade Poland, what do you imagine the hired security arrangements are like. Terrorists may be often suicidal, but they're not stupid.

redgunamo
11-15-2015, 09:57 PM
people like him are far more hateful, resentful and dangerous than his enemies and would much rather take his chances with the terrorists.

redgunamo
11-15-2015, 09:59 PM