PDA

View Full Version : Although I do not like to see Arsenal lose. I don't even want Arsenal to some how to qualify as

Pat Vegas
11-05-2015, 08:39 AM
it would be a repeat of last night.

It would have been preferable to have lost the first Bayern match game too. Now we are still dangerously close to ending up in the Europa League which I thought before was not the end of the world but our squard isn't big enough for it.

Red N White Army
11-05-2015, 08:45 AM
If we end up in it, we should aim to win it imo

Pat Vegas
11-05-2015, 08:49 AM
:-(

I really dislike the champions league.

gco40203
11-05-2015, 09:11 AM
If we get into Europa league then just play the squad players. After all you look at the squad list there are about 20 players who do feck all for their wage as they hardly ever play. Even if we get hammered who cares. Its the carling cup of europe

Steve Williams - gay for Mark Knopfler
11-05-2015, 09:28 AM
We will still qualify for CL knock-outs.

Pat Vegas
11-05-2015, 09:30 AM
I never seen so much pressing on an Arsenal team. Only Bayern and his Barcelona teams.

He must be a genius on the training ground. They seem to have energy all day.

11-05-2015, 09:30 AM
No offence mate.

Pat Vegas
11-05-2015, 09:31 AM
I don't like this attitude.

PSRB
11-05-2015, 09:34 AM
unfortunately the damage had been done by that point, whereas at home we were in a position to take advantage of that

Classic Jorge
11-05-2015, 09:35 AM

PSRB
11-05-2015, 09:36 AM
what with prize money, CL qualification, European points and the fact the rest of Europe sees it as a big deal

7evens
11-05-2015, 09:43 AM
We could have 40 players and half the *******s would still be crocked by December.
It's the same every season http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/ohwell.gif

11-05-2015, 09:45 AM
They dominate possession through passing.

Short quick passing allied with movement, only rarely will you see the type of 40 yard glory passes so loved by certain players in the PL. It’s a measured approach based on technique, intelligence and confidence in each other. No player is ever afraid to receive the ball irrespective of where he is on the pitch and who is around him.

Inevitably this forces opposition sides to run their little *******s off, football being a much easier game to play when you have the ball. Much easier to play also when you winning. Much much easier to play when the opposition do what they can to assist you with scoring goals.W

When they lose the ball they try to win it back as soon as possible, a 3-5 second rule or whatever. It is not rocket science but clearly it is a difficult formula to combat. Arsenal oddly enough are a team reasonably well equipped to cope as on the occasions we win possession we are comfortable in terms of being able to retain it. Other lesser sides less so.

We're still quite a way off the very top sides in Europe all the same, all the English clubs are. That's not to say on certain occasions the English clubs won't prevail.

In terms of pressing Dortmund did something similar to us last year when they made us look at times like a pub team. I am sure many other sides have done it to us, with varying degrees of success. We only ‘complain’ or notice it when we lose.

In summary, Wenger out.

7evens
11-05-2015, 09:46 AM
Runners up would mean we face RM, Barca, PSG or one of the other top tier European sides.
We're just not good enough to be mixing it at that level at this stage.

Monty91
11-05-2015, 09:50 AM
their new-fangled modern ideas and apply practices used 20 years ago? So they are basically a front to make him look like he embraces new methods when in fact he ignores them

7evens
11-05-2015, 10:00 AM
Theo and OX substitutions seemed to sum up our inadequacy.
There really is no comparison with our injury list when compared to sides like Chelsea.

Ashberto
11-05-2015, 10:22 AM
We certainly can't rely on four home FA Cup ties and without the annual CL qualifier and only three CL games they'll be a leetle bit short on the monies.