PDA

View Full Version : So Bayern failed to make it 11 league wins in a row on Friday

Ashberto
11-03-2015, 01:28 PM
when they drew 0-0 with Eintracht Frankfurt. Neuer made *another* howler, but got away with it, and Costa made a hash of a gifted chance when two Frankfurt defenders fell over / made mistakes.

This means, according to the commentator, that the only team in the top five European leagues to have ever won its first 11 games of the season is ... Tottenham. There must have been dancing in the High Road on friday night. Nice to hear a stat that pre-dates colour television, let alone the Premier League.

Oh, and speaking of Germany, Hummel's curved cross with the outside of his boot for Mkhitaryan's second goal for B. Dortmund against W.Bremen was, like, totes amazeballs. If Ozil had done that we'd still be scraping the goo off the ceiling.

barrybueno
11-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Ron manager :smokin: :cloud9:

Luis Anaconda
11-03-2015, 01:40 PM

Snin
11-03-2015, 02:24 PM

Ashberto
11-03-2015, 02:33 PM
Welsh - check
Reading fan - check
:sherlock:

Snin
11-03-2015, 02:41 PM
of going down elm park..mainly for the terrace fighting as all seemed very exciting when 14 and was only place could afford to go , could get to and back after school without parents noticing and also only team anyone from school went to...that or oxford fc and they were even more inbred wrong uns than the reading wons

Ashberto
11-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Not my cup of tea at all, that sort of thing.

Snin
11-03-2015, 02:54 PM
i grew out of it after 1 and half seasons :-) remember thinking these' generals' were very sad 20 - 30 yr old , no mate live at home/with nan nobodies with very sad lives and no futures..and thought..best get out of this bollox ..Reading used to seem to get chelsea, west ham, brentford, millwall 'top dogs' and the like popping in if banned elsewhere i guess..or just genereal violence meetups.. usually involved putting brick through a an away supporters coach window and bit of running them down oxford road back to reading station with few stops and starts of fighting..running..chanting...highly juvenile stuff

usually agaisnt bristol city or united, crdiff, oxford, swansea and the like newport..few others

barrybueno
11-03-2015, 02:56 PM
*finished fourth but wd.