PDA

View Full Version : I could really use some help from some of you folks

Tai Lopez
11-02-2015, 03:59 PM
with leaky gut. I don't think that I have the same problem but I am not sure what it is exactly that I have. Leaky gut seems most similar to me after what I have read. Anyways, it started near Christmas that my bottom would not feel clean. An hour or two after I had thoroughly wiped following a bowel movement I would feel like my anal area was dirty again. When I would go back to the toilet and check, wiping would leave traces of feces on paper. I started wiping my anus directly with a wet towel but that only makes me feel clean a little longer.

My bowel movements are normally loose but not diarrhea or liquid and I occasionally get constipation. It isn't the bowel movements that are the problem but the feeling afterward. It will always start to feel uncomfortable after a while but sometimes it starts to itch and burn. Then I have to use a wet wipe to clean up. If I am active like walking or playing sports only a few minutes of activity will make me feel this way. Sometimes I will even have marks on my panties. I often worry that I might smell too so I spend too much time thinking about it. Please help!

Tai Lopez
11-02-2015, 04:05 PM
condition who both checked my anus for problems. They said that the shape of my anus was normal and that my muscles were normal. They could not see anything that would cause this. I would like to understand more about your comment that the rectum is not emptying because that is how I feel many times. When my stool is harder, I don't have leakage nearly as much. Usually my stool is loose so a firmer stool is more rare.

Tai Lopez
11-02-2015, 04:05 PM
don't think any of my tests checked whether my rectum was performing properly so I can ask the doctor about this. Is there a specific test that they can perform to check this?

About the journal, I have read quite a number of posts with different people recommending a journal. I don't really feel comfortable writing in it in case somebody found it but having the information would probably help. I am also interested to try diet changes to make my stool firmer. Thanks for the suggestion.

eastgermanautos
11-02-2015, 09:28 PM

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
11-02-2015, 10:44 PM
All this verbal diarrhea :toilet:

eastgermanautos
11-02-2015, 11:11 PM

Alexism - Atheoist
11-03-2015, 04:06 AM
But I'm not a doctor so it's either that or you should switch to a 4-4-2.