PDA

View Full Version : I am genuinely curious to know how those who have spent so much time slagging Ozil off squared their

Berni
10-05-2015, 08:12 AM
views of him as a luxury player, a flop or lazy with that sublime performance yesterday?

Some of the stuff he did yesterday was reminiscent of Dennis - it was that good.

Luis Anaconda
10-05-2015, 08:23 AM
the general attitude of such people is why the f**k don't they do it every week useless c**ts. No consistency, Wenger out.

Pat Vegas
10-05-2015, 08:27 AM
http://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/story_large/public/thumbnails/image/2015/10/04/19/henry.jpg

Berni
10-05-2015, 08:32 AM
on the morning of a match and decides whether he's going to be up for it or not to bother. The infinite number of other factors that might influence a player's performance or ability to dominate a game just don't seem to occur to them.

7evens
10-05-2015, 08:37 AM
What's pleasing is to see his overall performance levels have improved dramatically in the last twelve months.
I don't think anyone ever doubted his ability. My own criticism was more directed towards his tendency to frequently disappear in the big games.

Ben.
10-05-2015, 08:39 AM
that we have created by quite a way the most chances out of anyone (and with Santi deeper he is the one primarily responsible) and up until the other week had by far the worst conversion rate.
Only thing I would say is given his position and the talent he has he should score more goals, may be my imagination but he seems to be getting in the box more this season, which is nice.
I did enjoy Graeme Souness (who is really very good) explaining to Carragher, like you would to a small child, that his demeanor doesn't relate to the effort he puts in.

Berni
10-05-2015, 08:44 AM
He's just put in a suit, put in a seat and essentially prodded with a stick until such time as he produces the required kneejerk reaction.

I imagine it's all the floor manager can do to stop him flinging his own **** around

redgunamo
10-05-2015, 08:47 AM

Ben.
10-05-2015, 08:56 AM
"Mr Baldrick may look like a monkey who's been put in a suit and then strategically shaved, but he's a brilliant politician."