PDA

View Full Version : Alexism is back to blaming Bush again

Chief Arrowhead
10-02-2015, 11:58 PM
heh

Snin
10-03-2015, 12:14 AM
15 yr oldstudent *******s isn't it? its all bush is bad or democracy is good..f**k that ****..its all dog eat f**king dog and bush n obmamas biggest mistake is not slaughtering thousands of Iraqis or Libyans its doing it for others ( Saudi, Israel,Neocons, big corps) not for the good of the American people...basically treason. plus even worse is leaving the us less secure afterwards! wtf...areholes. Tokyo Rose John McCain is a sickening little treasones cowardly ****speck I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire...I mourn ron paul as rand is in the aipac pay/blackmail..Hilary..f**king joke..trumps actually your best shot tbh

Chief Arrowhead
10-03-2015, 12:33 AM
but then, all libs think that anyone who doesn't think like them are contemptible. Pert of the deal. The most racist people in the world are libs.

Snin
10-03-2015, 12:36 AM
I need a PA tbh the ideas are there..the iq's there but it just comes spewing out ..I read it back and its uninteligable *******s..so thanks for staying with me chief..reading between the lines..and getting my flo..you get me :-)im so glad im not 12 yr old in usa..id have been meded like azombie..I was a f**kingrandom spouting nutter..but this med **** is different

Chief Arrowhead
10-03-2015, 01:09 AM
Had an Indian couple from Tamil Nadu staying with me for the week. Now THAT was tough!

Classic Jorge
10-03-2015, 01:35 AM
I actually just think everyone is contemptable, which is just as fair.

Come to think of it, I'm a liberal communist. You can see why I put my foot down about going to disneyland, really.

Chief Arrowhead
10-03-2015, 01:52 AM
you missed a good time, in your Jorge skin.

Alexism - Atheoist
10-03-2015, 04:59 AM
Too bad the ignore feature doesn't blank out subject lines. Life is so much better without you in it.

eastgermanautos
10-03-2015, 02:16 PM