PDA

View Full Version : I think Obama is insane. How Russia bombing ISIL can strengthen them totally defeats me. Are their

Mo Britain less Europe
10-02-2015, 10:06 PM
bombs bad but our bombs are good? Is he just a jealous guy?

Alexism - Atheoist
10-02-2015, 10:09 PM
Hint: It was precisely what Bin Laden wanted our response to be.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
10-02-2015, 10:16 PM

Mo Britain less Europe
10-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Syria, not least the Syrian Air force which wold enable them to bomb Israel, Turkey, Cyprus and goodness knows where. What would you drop on ISIL? Daffodils?

If the Americans had dropped bombs on Bin Laden he might not have liked it so much.

Alexism - Atheoist
10-02-2015, 10:26 PM
the law.

Millions of Iraqi's lives would have been spared traumatic upheaval, trillions of dollars would have been saved, tens of thousands of US soldiers wouldn't have ruined lives, and a secular Iraq government would still be in place, greatly reducing the turmoil in the area. Iran would not be a rising threat with no check.

So while things wouldn't have been a rose garden, the big rocks would have been stable allowing greater attention to the small stuff to snuff out before it got big.

But there was a LOT more money to be made by war so...

Mo Britain less Europe
10-02-2015, 10:33 PM
domination from Bin Laden and now ISIL.

I don't think Bin Laden would have responded to a court summons and, by the way, there is no such thing as international law.

redgunamo
10-02-2015, 10:39 PM

Alexism - Atheoist
10-02-2015, 10:41 PM
Not too many of Warren Buffet or Mitt Romney's kids serving on the firing line.

The John Kerrys are the very rare exception.

Alexism - Atheoist
10-02-2015, 10:42 PM

Mo Britain less Europe
10-02-2015, 10:48 PM
main man was never tried, plus they made the rules up as they went along. It was victors justice not international law.

Classic Jorge
10-02-2015, 11:01 PM
Then the people involved go and get cushty directorships inside the military-industrial machine and live happy, cushy lives and wait for their children to graduate Harvard and f**k up their generation.

Jesus christ, this 2003wimb **** is worse than Fash's attempt at gender identity.

Classic Jorge
10-02-2015, 11:05 PM
Just like there was always going to be an ISIS once the Iraq war and Syrian civil war happened.

It's quite simple, violence begets violence. The question is really whether more violence solves it, and given the evidence I'm not entirely sure it will.

Snin
10-02-2015, 11:10 PM
xcuse my bluntness BUT first of allwhich bombing of Iraq are we talking ? Gulf 1,2 or current titting about ?
1 and especially 2 bombings were supported by islamists as they wanted saddam out plus as in afghan, Libya , Iraq and Syria usa were working with and backing wahabi sunni muslims groups.
the current usa bombingsin Iraq or lack of are because they prefer isis to the very balanced country of iran .

Bin laden had very little interest or growth from bombing saddam so totally irrelevant

the current bombing campaign by Russia is actually against isis and all the terrorists in Syria as they are all terrorists ranging from al-q to isis , its legal and asked for by the legal government and is proving that every c**t from the guardian to the telegraph is af**king retard who believes in FSA and freedom..grow the f**k imo. The world was a better place with saddam, gaddafi n assad, all these student moaning cnuts going ooooo hes killing his citizens..yes because they are cnuts and need a shooing..look at muslim brotherhood in Egypt! sunnis are all facist scum inc quatar, turkey,saudi

thank god Russia is actually giving it a go, usa invented and supports isis..I love it that isis leaders families are moving to Iraq now Russians bombing! so shows usa has been bombing assad, turks bombing kurds. Putins UN speech is f**king spot on

http://russia-insider.com/en/russia-offers-iraq-alternative- us-bumbling-anti-isis-effort/ri10146 (http://russia-insider.com/en/russia-offers-iraq-alternative-us-bumbling-anti-isis-effort/ri10146)

http://investmen****chblog.com/educate-yourself-and-read-put ins-2015-un-speech-here-a-large-effort-seems-to-be-in-proces s-to-hide-and-ridicule-this-speech-i-suggest-you-read-trough -the-lines-and-understand-what-putin-is-saying/ (http://investmen****chblog.com/educate-yourself-and-read-putins-2015-un-speech-here-a-large-effort-seems-to-be-in-process-to-hide-and-ridicule-this-speech-i-suggest-you-read-trough-the-lines-and-understand-what-putin-is-saying/)

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/10/02/putin-calls-washi ngton-paul-craig-roberts/ (http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/10/02/putin-calls-washington-paul-craig-roberts/)

Snin
10-02-2015, 11:14 PM
I hope putin turns the sands around isis, fsa , nusra and al-q into glass imo then iran and Hezbollah can kill the sunni cnuts. Shias are fine, Christians and jews live happily in Lebanon and iran..but we back wahabi isis Saudi, quatar, 'northern alliance . in afghan i.e warlord sunni bent f**kers, sunnis in Iraq against Iranians..started isis ..sickening imo id happily have eu part of Russia and vote poots imo

Snin
10-02-2015, 11:22 PM
you do know that most of the seals who 'killed' bin laden are now dead? weird huh ?..or not

http://topinfopost.com/2013/06/21/over-20-seals-who-killed-o sama-bin-laden-now-dead (http://topinfopost.com/2013/06/21/over-20-seals-who-killed-osama-bin-laden-now-dead)

or dr Kelly told a commison that Iraq had no wmds..2 days later hes dead with an unworkable suicide

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?cat=40

ask old redg imo what you spout and read is so far from what actually happens/the truth. My old man (rip)was very in with labour, left wing in 80's , used to have gould n Kinnock round the house, Michael manley round for sunday lunch was my fav tbh..but our phones clunked and hissed from recording, my old man knew the whole Saville, fat cecil, mps ***** thing..but even just talking to manley about the bob marley one love concert..the lies and threats from cia and kgb etc..its all *******s tbh.

Mo Britain less Europe
10-02-2015, 11:23 PM
they won't. Today Palmyra, tomorrow Palmers Green. You don't want to fight them? Fine. Won't stop them killing you.

Snin
10-02-2015, 11:25 PM
you know how it works...need wars to sell ****..cant stockpile for ever

Snin
10-02-2015, 11:26 PM

Mo Britain less Europe
10-02-2015, 11:33 PM
war crime, Germany and Japan were clearly the aggressors and used all weapons at their disposal. If they'd had nukes they would have used them first.

Snin
10-02-2015, 11:53 PM
purely aimed at civlians..no military targets, hundreds of THOUSANDS killed in one night..f**k me if that's not mass f**king murder what is?! don't get me wrong..im no prude sometimes people need a good holocaust, firestorm, nuking to try and sort them out...unfort the f**kers seem to have all come back more f**king powerful than before tbh

Classic Jorge
10-02-2015, 11:55 PM
We have to shift the west's relationship with the middle east. Sort the Israel/Palestine situation out, get some sort of accord across the whole of the UNSC. Yes, hit ISIS but do it together, and put something viable in its place.

I dont think competing with Russia is an option, either broadly speaking with the same goals or picking different horses in the race. It's going to end in a lot more trouble if we dont. The place is enough of a tinderbox without two old enemies fighting proxy wars there.

Chief Arrowhead
10-02-2015, 11:57 PM
whoever they are.

Obama seems befuddled.

Classic Jorge
10-02-2015, 11:58 PM
They wouldve surrendered anyway sooner or later. The real hero of the second world war was stalin, rebuilding his entire country after stalingrad and coming back from the dead to repel hitler all the way back to berlin.

Of course, it wasnt exactly heroic what he did after that, mind, but lets not confuse the cold war with the world war.

Classic Jorge
10-02-2015, 11:59 PM
What would you have him do, Chief?

That's not a rhetorical question, I'm interested to know.

Snin
10-03-2015, 12:02 AM
stupid uppity cnut We can no longer tolerate the state of affairs in the world.” President Vladimir Putin

Last Wednesday (28 Sept 2015) the world saw the difference between Russia and Washington. Putin’s approach is truth-based; Obama’s is vain boasts and lies, and Obama is running out of lies.

By telling the truth at a time of universal deceit, Putin committed a revolutionary act. Referring to the slaughter, destruction, and chaos that Washington has brought to the Middle East, North Africa, and Ukraine, and the extreme jihadist forces that have been unleashed, Putin asked Washington: “Do you realize what you have done?”

Putin’s question reminds me of the question Joseph Welch asked witch-hunting Senator Joseph McCarthy: “Have you no sense of decency?” Welch’s question is attributed with initiating the decline of McCarthy’s career.

Perhaps Putin’s question will have the same impact and bring the reign of “American Exceptionalism” to an end.

If so, Putin has launched a revolution that will overthrow the world’s subservience to Washington.

Putin stresses the legality of Russia’s intervention in Syria, which is at the request of the Syrian government. He contrasts Russia’s respect for international law with the intervention in Syria of Washington and France, governments that are violating Syria’s sovereignty with unrequested and illegal military action.

The world sees that it is Washington and its vassals who “violate international norms” and not Russia.

The sanctimonious self-righteousness, behind which hides Washington’s self-serving unilateral actions, is revealed for all to see.

Washington relies on its arsenal of lies. Washington’s media-based disinformation apparatus was too hot to trot. Just as the BBC’s TV reporter announced the premature destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 with the building clearly still standing in the background, Washington’s lie service announced the first civilian casualties of Russian air strikes “even before our planes got in the air,” noted President Putin in his comments on Washington’s disinformation warfare.

As a consequence of their subservience to Washington, the puppet states of Europe are being overrun by refugees from Washington’s wars that Europe so mindlessly enabled. As the cost of being Washington’s vassals comes home to Europeans, the standings of European political parties will be affected. New parties and ruling coalitions are likely to follow more independent paths in order to protect themselves from the costs of the enormous mistakes that flow from Washington’s arrogance and hubris.

Chief Arrowhead
10-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Russia's bombs are landing on the "moderates", the Syrian rebels who we have backed with dollars and equipment to overthrow Assad.

They are not landing on ISIS positions.

Russia did a "my bad" two nights ago and then continued pounding rebel positions yesterday.

Obama thinks we are winning because Russia only has two allies, Iran and Syria, while we have 60, including Belgium.

Are you watching what Obama says, or just reading a liberal blog.

The only reason why a proxy war won't happen is because we are retreating.

You should be happy, you are getting the world you always wished.

Snin
10-03-2015, 12:04 AM
kid went on some adhd thing about 10 years ago..he went from interesting but a bit mental to actually bloody intense scary...iwas 15 yrs older but couldn't sit in room with him...it was like a dark evil cloud

Chief Arrowhead
10-03-2015, 12:07 AM
which is also Obama's strategy. He's bigging up the gun violence thing to deflect the fact that he has totally f**ked up in the Middle Easy and our economy is rapidly swirling down the drain.

Mo Britain less Europe
10-03-2015, 12:09 AM
Kyushu alone would probably have cost a million Japnese lives and some tens of thousand Americans.

More people died on Okinawa - than from both atomic bombs. Perversely, the bombs saved lives even if the Nagasaki bomb might have been held back at least.

Stalin a hero? Well, arguably all the allied leaders were heroes then, they all did good and bad things. Stain's first contributions to the war, if you recall, were to sign a non-aggression pact with Hitler and carve up Poland, and in the east sell the eastern railway to the japanese to appease them. Not very heroic! but he improved as the war got into its stride.

Chief Arrowhead
10-03-2015, 12:11 AM
His numerous limp actions have preceded him, so he can't do a 180.

I would reestablish ties with Iraq, get permission to use the airfield and military base that we built, and conduct operations from there. Now that we have let Putin poke his nose under the tent tensions are escalated. He knows he can do whatever he wants. Take Crimea, take Ukraine, we don't lift a finger. So if Obama all of a sudden acts strong he will laugh his arse arf.

If I were Obama I would resign and go back to Kenya. Did you know his brother, George, STILL lives in a mud hut?

Mo Britain less Europe
10-03-2015, 12:13 AM
except for the Syrian Human Rights Observatory who lives in Coventry (maybe he was sent there) and knows as much about whats happening in Syria as I know about the dark side of Neptune.

To continue to pick pointless fights with the Russians it suits some in the West to pretend that the Al Qaeda sympathisers in Syris are "moderates"!!!

Snin
10-03-2015, 12:18 AM
armed revolt against an elected government using facist far right ukraineian militia... THEN you bottled it..useless dumb arrogant cnuts..your empires is going under and its going to be messy, satisfying and you lot will have to sharpen up and realise that this is world politics..about countries and cultures you know f**k all about and try to turn into simplistic cowboy filum good guy, bad guy..if embarrassing chief

Ashberto
10-03-2015, 12:18 AM
The factions the US has backed are all Jihadis who end up fighting for ISIS anyway. Russia has been invited in by the secular government to prevent the barbarians from taking over Syria and the Iraqi government might well do the same.

Your guvmint is backing the wrong horse I'm afraid, Chief. A coalition against ISIS and AQ is taking shape, and the US seems to be siding with the Islamists. Again. :-(

Snin
10-03-2015, 12:19 AM

Ashberto
10-03-2015, 12:28 AM
instigated by the West. How would it look if Russia engineered a coup in Mexico and installed a regime hostile to the US?

Snin
10-03-2015, 12:29 AM
so they need to batter the towel headed usa guns n money loving anti freedom anti women wahabi sunni al quaeda lovin cnuts who are near the main roads to Homs, etc so then assad can get his troops out to fight isis..one piece of **** at a time..isis are miles from the capital so hopefully he has to slaughter the dumb ngo lovin mussy cnuts all the way to kurd land..hope he kills erdogan f**ker too tbh..isis loving Turkish cnut :kebab:

Snin
10-03-2015, 12:32 AM
lovin ss loving facist Nazi lovely chaps..but oooooooooo orrible serbs..look they killed some..ummmm terrorist klas ? well lets not call those muslim freedom hating cnuts terrorists lets call them Bosnian freedom fighters...f**k me poor old Serbia imo...unfort atthat point Russia was still recovering from the alcoholic oligarch fearing **** before putin

Snin
10-03-2015, 12:46 AM
freedom hating ngo backing rothchilds loving Syrian 'ngos' got caught releasing fake civilian death pics

Snin
10-03-2015, 12:49 AM
to fight plo...ican see and understand what they trying etc

Classic Jorge
10-03-2015, 01:26 AM

Classic Jorge
10-03-2015, 01:28 AM
In fairness it's hard to tell what he's up to exactly but then again Putin does love a bit of obfuscation

redgunamo
10-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Money does not only mean Dagobert Duck rolling around in piles of gold coins. It also means simple, ordinary people, like me, earning a living, paying the bills and buying stuff. Like Hummers, Macbooks and Manolos and spa holidays in Monaco for the wife, decent borstals for the kids and wild boar sausages and Cartier jewellery for the hounds.

Do also get upset that fishmongers make money selling fish while you don't?

redgunamo
10-03-2015, 09:05 AM

Classic Jorge
10-03-2015, 11:14 AM
Have you thought about lobbying for energy companies?

redgunamo
10-03-2015, 11:52 AM
the chance to go to law school. Or any other sort of school, for the matter of that.

Personally, I'm just grateful that you noble, principled tax-payers find it within yourselves to allow us to earn a few quid doing your geo-political dirty work. We don't expect any thanks for it.