PDA

View Full Version : I am at a loss

Chief Arrowhead
10-01-2015, 10:56 PM
Obama's spokesperson, Josh, is incredulous that Putin, having ordered us to stay out of the air, is now bombing -- NOT ISIS -- but the Syrian rebels that Obama has backed with billions of dinero and our cutting edge military equipment.

John Kerry (why the long face?) looks befuddled. "What? We had a deal?"

Russia said, "Our bad" and then continued bombing those who want to overthrow Assad for a second day.

I'm sure diplomacy will work, after all Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize. Doesn't Putin know who he is up against?

Classic Jorge
10-01-2015, 11:01 PM
I mean, 20 American lives is like 20,000 brownish ones.

Chief Arrowhead
10-01-2015, 11:16 PM
Obama is on the telly right now, wagging his finger at me, like he has for the last 7 years. This is called deflection .. or they made up another word, hang on a sec ...

ahhh, deconfliction.

I will be agog reading how you join the two into a blanket indictment. Obama is trying and failing right now, can you do better?

p.s. Make sure you blame Republicans, gun owners, the God bothering types, and especially the Tea Party. If you mention me and my family specifically you get bonus points.

there you go...

Classic Jorge
10-01-2015, 11:22 PM
In fairness, Barry's been blocked in his efforts to reign in the mess that is the gun laws for most of his second term and in his first he was busy with clearing up Bush's mess and the global financial car wreck that was wonderful capitalism.

I'm not entirely sure how he's managed to fit so much stuff in that could piss you off.

Alexism - Atheoist
10-01-2015, 11:34 PM
It's all cognitive dissonance and echo chamber of false knowledge. There's no "there" there.

Just smile and wave. Smile and wave. They'll die off and the world will be a better, happier place. Smile and wave.

Classic Jorge
10-01-2015, 11:36 PM
A quick glance at my posting history will confirm I'm a particular fan of this exercise in futility

Alexism - Atheoist
10-01-2015, 11:49 PM
head somehow didn't seem to faze them a bit. Go figure.

Chief Arrowhead
10-02-2015, 01:54 AM
and,, yet again, you blame Bush.

What about our gun laws do you find so heinous? the lack of them? there are a bajillion gun laws. You will find Oregon one of the most restrictive states when it comes to such things. What law do you propose that would prevent this from happening again?

Chief Arrowhead
10-02-2015, 02:00 AM
all you ever had, really.

Two questions for you.

1)Why do all the shootings occur in a place that explicitly forbids the public from entering with firearms?

2) To my original post, why is Obama surprised that Putin decided to bomb the "rebels" that Obama has spent billions to train (which was revealed as 4 or 5 people) instead of ISIS?

Not to impugn those 5. Those guys are superhuman!

Gunner Since Time Began - born to moan
10-02-2015, 06:47 AM
Same as the Soviets did in Afghanistan.

Gunner Since Time Began - born to moan
10-02-2015, 06:49 AM

Classic Jorge
10-02-2015, 08:45 AM
I think it's fair to say he's actually had a rather tough hand in the eight years in office he's been dealt, which was the point.

You know I'm far from his biggest fan but he's been blocked at every opportunity by the senate.

The thing I find so heinous about your gun laws is the fact so many people get shot, and people in church, school and cinemas on a frankly amazing number.

Then again, it's not so much the laws as the deification of the gun which is the proble.

eastgermanautos
10-02-2015, 09:27 AM