PDA

View Full Version : How low will my country sink?

Chief Arrowhead
10-01-2015, 03:39 AM
Russia bombs US backed allies and my President seems surprised, and has no answer.

We are as feckless as France, now. I think Norway could kick our ass at this point. Then again, Norway gave our President the Nobel Peace Prize before he did anything. Now he has done something and wars are breaking out everywhere. Christians are being ritually slaughtered all over the Middle East.

I blame Bush.

Bergkamp's Brain
10-01-2015, 06:54 AM

eastgermanautos
10-01-2015, 08:08 AM
what the hell, this is not the knights templar. if you were less unilateral, you might be more persuasive. but I agree that the issue of bombing our allies is significant, and we'll have to see what the response is in the next day.

Snin
10-01-2015, 09:47 AM
him bombing 'rebels' when these US backed rebels are part of al-quaeda anyway! Plus Russians also bombing ISIS..its mad that the BBC, Guardian and in fact all the media are listening to ISIS ad Al-quaeda moaning about being bombed and saying its hitting kids..and then they reprint and broadcast it..madness. I'd vote Putin for Head of Europe at the moment tbh..all the UK party leaders and obaa are cripple cock oily arseholes..WD Trump though for backing out putin. Better assad than the wahabi Saudi slimes

Snin
10-01-2015, 09:49 AM
a couple of your towers a few years back..thats all forgotten now though yes ? you lot are idiots ...just do what Israel and Saudi want you too..muppets :)

Luis Anaconda
10-01-2015, 09:53 AM
Crimes against English imo

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
10-01-2015, 12:26 PM
:hehe: