PDA

View Full Version : My view on the season so far

modd
09-21-2015, 03:51 PM
Don,t worry this is no return.

Just thought I add my view on the season so far.

(1) There not a great team in the premiership and frankly most of europe bar barca . Its a average time in modern football with few skillful players.

(2) We been average so far for me . We were awful vs west ham and away in our first champions league game first half vs liverpool but played well vs stoke at home and ok at the russians till the sendding of.
Its early on but we need to be careful not to leave it
until December like last season to hit form form.

Last season we hit 33 points in 20 games and yet hit 44 points in the next 18 games. Need to get the form of december 2014 to april 2015 back soon.

(2) This is my view on the title contenders so far

(A) Man city made a very good start but to me the old weaknesses of a rubbish defence without kompany were shown against west ham. There a up and down team that are good going forward but lazy without the ball

(b) Chelsea have been awful for the most part for me.
Without terry at his peak they have weakness at the back .
They not played well since january but the cracks have shown since mourinho started his traditional third season at a club of turning on his own team.

The win on saturday gives them a lift sadly but to me promblems remain their. Lack of squard depth and a worry long term at the back when terry leaves

(c) Manchester united to me have bought a good striker, done well keeping de gera and have bought ok in midfield but their defence is horrible and they play a very slow and functional game. For me they are the weakest of the top four but so far have scrapped a few games. I be surpised if they win the league to be honest

Its a pretty poor premier leaguue with very few great players. This means its a great chance for us to go for the league. We have
a very good squard but we need to start getting going soon. We been
slow of the blocks so far . Hopefully the leicester game starts the
form we showed in our second half last season.

Thanks

Modd

Classic Jorge
09-21-2015, 03:54 PM

modd
09-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Anyway nice to speak to you jorge . Hope all good with you. I view football as no more then a escape these days. Real life **** is far harder.

delboy ceg
09-21-2015, 04:35 PM

modd
09-21-2015, 04:43 PM
thats for sure. :yikes: