PDA

View Full Version : Really good performance with abysmal finishing. Theo made a bit of a c**t of himself

Peter
09-12-2015, 03:53 PM
Today. The one area of his game that is normally really good :hehe:

Gabriel is cool :-)

Bergkamp's Brain
09-12-2015, 03:57 PM

Peter
09-12-2015, 04:00 PM
Some very good saves in there as well.

Funnily enough, a performance as good as that really just underlines what a great striker would do for us. Arsene cant win really :-)

Alexism - Atheoist
09-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Was sorry to hear he tried to apologize. Someone must have a word with him about that.

Theo unconvincing again - decent goal but not terrifically involved.

Don't get the hate for Ramsey. People can fk off about him he's ace.

Coq is brilliant too. A triangle of Coq Gabriel and Kos should piss off a lot of attackers this year and that's a very good thing.

Ozil subdued, but that doesn't mean ineffective. Just a great player to build around.

Wtf is Butland on? That was a World Class performance against us. If he'd spread those saves out over a month he'd still be called a World Class performance. ffs.

Giroud - 2 shots, 1 goal and he should have won a pen. Fk off you doubters. RESPECT THE GIROUD!

Bergkamp's Brain
09-12-2015, 04:06 PM
Not at our fluid best that the lack of a top striker will tell. I guess in these games the onus is on the midfield to try and provide the strikers with the ball in the positions that they are most likely to maximise from.

eastgermanautos
09-12-2015, 04:17 PM
was likely insincere.

Chief Arrowhead
09-12-2015, 04:18 PM
I think with Ozil, he's playing the game at a different level. It's like Spock playing three dimensional chess, everyone else is on a 2D board.

All Jeroo does is score goals, and bog ones, yet people think he's not a "real" striker. Don't quite understand that.

Feo is sort of an in-betweener. It's up to Wenger to pick his spots and play him up front at the right time. At home v. Stoke is the right time. Otherwise have him on the bench and have him available as a sub on the right OR up front. I think you'll see that role for him in the Champions League with Jeroo starting.

Peter
09-12-2015, 04:51 PM

Bergkamp's Brain
09-12-2015, 05:44 PM