PDA

View Full Version : My Mum Ruined My New Trousers And Blamed Me?!?

Tai Lopez
09-09-2015, 02:45 PM
So I just bought a really nice, pretty pricy pair of new Torusers I wore them ONCE.
They got wet, so I put them in the laundry room sink so they wouldn't stink up my room or anything else.
I told my mom, "mum I put those trousers in the sink because they were wet" and she said okay.
Well after I usually wash my clothes but she said she would wash those trousers because they got some stuff on it that she needed to clean that I didn't know how to do.
So she washed them. They were HAND WASH TROUSERS. That type of material is always hand wash, and she knows it. She read the tag and everything, but did she follow the instructions? No! So my Trousers shrunk.
I tried to put them on and they were way too small and she was like, "I didn't dry them. I machine washed them." And then she showed me the tag, which said to hand wash it! And I was like, "it says hand wash" and she was like, "oh well it's not my fault. If you did it this wouldn't have happened." And I told her that she had said that she would do it! And then she was like "stop lying".
I'm not lying! She said she would wash them and she shrunk my super nice, expensive pants that I really can't afford to buy again! And it wouldn't have been such a big deal if she hadn't blamed ME for ruining them when I did nothing except do what she told me.
HELP.

7evens
09-09-2015, 02:51 PM
There is no such word as mom CB..

Ashberto
09-09-2015, 02:58 PM

Pat Vegas
09-09-2015, 03:02 PM

redgunamo
09-09-2015, 03:07 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/61/Loyd_grossman_belladrum.JPG/800px-Loyd_grossman_belladrum.JPG

2 Strikers?
09-09-2015, 04:21 PM
What with the demise of the mum joke, silly money being paid for average players and salaries that make a nation weep I think I am finally done with this thing called football.

I am eternally grateful to have lived and watched football in the era I did.
There is no connection.
Nothing... a cold void where once burned passion, unrealistic expectation of fans who seem to have forgotten the joy of the game.
And now this... 'my mum ruined my new trousers and blamed me'
Seeya

Ashberto
09-09-2015, 04:40 PM
Do you sometimes uset he name Cooper Baldwin?

redgunamo
09-09-2015, 04:53 PM
And as for "connection", have you ever heard of something called Twitter?

Supermac1976
09-09-2015, 04:56 PM