PDA

View Full Version : A f**king wasp stanged me last night while I was out running. I did nothing wrong. I was just

Berni
09-04-2015, 08:52 AM
running along and the f**king f**ker just came up and stanged me in the back like a coward.

Now here's my issue with this: for years I have been telling women, children and effeminate, girly men to calm the f**k down whenever a wasp has appeared, since they're only going to get stung if they get all up in the wasp's grill and ****. I have then been the model of calm and stillness and only killed a wasp if it really got on my tits or tried to f**k with my pint.

Now, if wasps are just going to change the rules like this and start sneaking up on people and stinging them when their backs are turned, I am going to be forced to take a harder line with these little f**ks. I am going to have to start hunting them down and killing their entire families.

It's your move, wasps. If this guy was just a rogue gob****e who doesn't know how to behave, then I'm prepared to let this incident slide - on the proviso that you deal with the matter internally.

If, on the other hand, there is any repetition of this behaviour, then things are going to get nasty. Very nasty. You have been warned.

Prat
09-04-2015, 08:54 AM
Have you done or said anything evil recently?

Pokster
09-04-2015, 08:55 AM

Pokster
09-04-2015, 08:56 AM

Berni
09-04-2015, 08:58 AM

Classic Jorge
09-04-2015, 09:03 AM
http://militantlibertarian.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Bee-vs-Wasp.jpg

Ashberto
09-04-2015, 09:03 AM
I didn't used to be scared of wasps when I was a kid, and got stung by the evil little *******s regularly. Since I wised up and started to either avoid them or attack the blighters I have not been stung.

Wasps are conclusive proof that there is no such thing as a benign god. Them and Chelsea.

Steve Williams - gay for Mark Knopfler
09-04-2015, 09:04 AM
My memory is suggesting to me that they are more painful than words can describe.

Berni
09-04-2015, 09:05 AM
'Africanized', indeed! :nono:

Prat
09-04-2015, 09:07 AM
Hopefully this will teach him a lesson and he will be kinder towards me today?

Berni
09-04-2015, 09:08 AM
It hurt a bit, but pain is simply mankind's lot. Real men accept that, sw.

Actually, I've never found wasp stings that painful. Never been done by a bee, though. I'm told that's worse, but have only heard this from women, who are weak.

Berni
09-04-2015, 09:10 AM
I simply assume this was some young hothead who didn't know the terms of our longstanding agreement.

Steve Williams - gay for Mark Knopfler
09-04-2015, 09:11 AM
I can only rely on very distant memories of the pain.

These days I doubt I would even know it happened.

In general, with respect to wasps, if they come into your space then attack them and if need be kill the f**kers with a rolled up newspaper of sorts, or a magazine maybe. They serve no purpose unlike bees who at least provide honey.

Berni
09-04-2015, 09:12 AM
of a pint glass is very effective.

To be fair, I think I did cry as a child when one stung my ear, but I was being a **** and deserved it (as my father swiftly pointed out). That seemed incredibly painful, but everything does when you're a kid. Kids are pussies.