PDA

View Full Version : Starting to think Man U have been properly bantered off with ****housery over De Gea

Classic Jorge
09-01-2015, 12:35 PM
"Oooops, the fax machine, eeet eeees focked-o!"

Monty91
09-01-2015, 12:44 PM
usage. I keep explaining that its only documented use in human history was by one spastic on Arsenal TV and if she's going to use it, she needs to provide context. But she won't listen http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/frown.gif

Then again, I caught myself calling someone "Clive" the other day http://www.awimb.com/images/smiley_icons/ohwell.gif

CrossGun
09-01-2015, 12:48 PM
'After the events of yesterday in relation to the alleged hiring of David de Gea, Real Madrid wishes to state:

'1. Manchester United did not open negotiations until yesterday morning.

'2. Real Madrid, despite the difficulties of arranging a transfer on the last day of registration, agreed to initiate these conversations.

'3. When Manchester United entered negotiations, they insisted on Keylor Navas being included in the deal, and made contact with the player's representatives.

'4. Real Madrid and Manchester United reached a rapid agreement on the transfer of both players. After the drafting of the relevant contractual documents, Real Madrid sent them to Manchester United at 1.39pm (Spanish time).

'5. Manchester United sent its comments on the contracts eight hours later, at 9.43pm Spanish time, including minor modifications. Not being relevant, all changes were accepted immediately by Real Madrid, with the intention to register the player with both TMS (FIFA's registration system) and the Professional Football League.

'6. After gaining the signatures of Keylor Navas and De Gea, Real Madrid sent the English club the signed contracts at 11.32pm Spanish time, and waited to receive the final documents signed by Manchester United.

'7. Manchester United reached the final agreement with representatives of Keylor Navas at 11.53pm Spanish time - and is at that time when the contracts were sent to the player to be signed.

'8. Manchester United entered the TMS data for David de Gea, not those of Keylor Navas, at 00:00 Spanish time, simultaneously referring the signed contracts to Real Madrid. Real Madrid receives the full documentation at 00:02 and tries to access the TMS but it was already closed.

'9. At 00:26 Spanish time the computer system of FIFA TMS makes an invitation to Real Madrid to file player data for David de Gea, given that the deadline for registration in England remains open to this day.

Real Madrid, knowing they now faced difficulties with the transfer, decided to refer the contract to the Professional Football League, even knowing that the deadlines had expired.

'10. In short, the Real Madrid has made everything you need, and at all times, to carry out these two transfers.'

Classic Jorge
09-01-2015, 12:50 PM
Still, you got the last laugh by battering her off with ****toadintheholery

Berni
09-01-2015, 12:51 PM
Followed by various hand gestures and 'tu madre'-ing.

Mickey Pearce
09-01-2015, 12:53 PM
It's a media myth dating back to the old days.

A signed PDF of all the necessary particulars by email will suffice.

Kind Regards,

Your Best Mate

Mickey Pearce

Steve Williams - gay for Mark Knopfler
09-01-2015, 12:55 PM
Lazy ******* Spanish having a kip / siesta.

Jake
09-01-2015, 01:18 PM

Steve Williams - gay for Mark Knopfler
09-01-2015, 01:25 PM
What a massive f**king retard that lad is.

You know I have never really convinced myself that he is simply not the figment of a very bored person's imagination.

Jake
09-01-2015, 01:37 PM
I reckon he wears driving shoes a lot in reality.