PDA

View Full Version : Anybody stayed at the Bloc Hotel in Gatwick? I did the other week

Pat Vegas
08-25-2015, 01:08 PM
It was how I expected really. but a bid odd. The bathroom was very strange indeed. The shower and bathroom was all one room. The water just went onto the floor to drain away. So this meant the floor of the bathroom remained wet all night so if you wanted to go for a piss you had to walk through a puddle.

Berni
08-25-2015, 01:10 PM
plughole. Mind you, airport hotels are always ****.

Luis Anaconda
08-25-2015, 01:14 PM
how much was it?

Pat Vegas
08-25-2015, 01:20 PM
I suppose you could take a **** and have a shower at the same time. good for dead bodies.

Also what a mess Gatwick is if you want to have a smoke you need to walk 10 miles to find the smoking area.

but airport hotels as you say are no fun. I had to get dinner in the end in M&S :-( sushi and a sandwich.

Pat Vegas
08-25-2015, 01:24 PM
go straight to security in the morning which was right next to it.

The weird thing is I booked it through booking.com when I went there they said that it's all been paid for already. I can't see any record of paying for this ever. But it's not bad apart from the strange shower.

The only downside to checking my bag in early. Was that I had to bin my contact lenses solution. :banghead: