PDA

View Full Version : TRUMP!

Chief Arrowhead
08-21-2015, 11:55 PM

Classic Jorge
08-21-2015, 11:58 PM
You cant all seriously be thinking this is a good idea, can you?

Chief Arrowhead
08-22-2015, 12:08 AM
Both parties just "wink wink" at each other and the gravy train keeps rolling.

Both parties had tacitly decided to let illegals go ahead and become legel, Trump upset the apple cart there and tapped into what the majority of Americans feel about the illegal aliens issue.

He so far has been remarkably disciplined and at some point we need the counterpoint to Obama which is:

1) A President that actually likes this country and is proud of it
2) A guy who understands what everyday Americans are going through, instead of the Washington assholes
3) A guy who will be unabashedly pro American
4) A guy who won't take bull**** from the media

It's early days, but so far I am having fun liking what he is doing.

fwiw, I am a big admirer of Marco Rubio and Carly Fiorina. Ted Cruz as well.

I guarantee you one thing, there WILL NOT be a Bush as President.

Snin
08-22-2015, 12:11 AM

barrybueno
08-22-2015, 12:22 AM

barrybueno
08-22-2015, 01:10 AM

eastgermanautos
08-22-2015, 03:06 AM
Like fvcking cockroaches. But you know what, it's a worldwide problem. Look at Europe, look at south Africa. South Africa shows you it's not a racial thing. The locals don't want tthe people from the northern border countries to take their jobs. Pretty simple.

Chief Arrowhead
08-22-2015, 04:35 AM
Turns out the people think it is a major issue, go figure.

Chief Arrowhead
08-22-2015, 04:37 AM
this once again shows you have zero touch with Americans.

Supermac1976
08-22-2015, 07:52 AM

Supermac1976
08-22-2015, 07:58 AM
https://youtu.be/sOTQsdwEdk8

Bergkamp's Brain
08-22-2015, 09:11 AM

Classic Jorge
08-22-2015, 10:18 AM
I'm no fan of Barry O'Bama, as you well now, but to suggest Trump - who grew up the cosseted son of a New York property developer - has more of a connection to your average American than him is just a fiction that even the most intellectually challenged of people would struggle to believe. Obama grew up in a mixed race, single parent family and spent his early professional career working pro-Bono for communities who couldn't afford legal counsel. Trump spent his early career attempting to gentrify ghettos to make their life harder.

This whole "illegals" issue is straight up racism dressed up in its politically acceptable form of xenophobia, patriotism. So much for your ideals of “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”

It's nothing new, America has a long, proud history of racism all of its own. Indeed, Truman who spent the war attempting to dismantle the British and Russian empires - whilst failing to even acknowledge his own country's apartheid - was a terrific racist himself. Indeed he even wrote:

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's honest and decent and not a *racist term removed* or a Chinaman. Uncle Wills says that the Lord made a white man from dust, a *racist term removed* from mud, and then threw what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion that negroes ought to be in Arica, yellow men in Asia, and white men in Europe and America."

There's nothing new or bold about Trump, it's the same old angry, scared, desperate white man nonsense peddled by every other "Man of the people" - it's almost as it there was an Austrian guy who wrote a manual of it.

Classic Jorge
08-22-2015, 10:32 AM
have you seen the bunch of self-serving, vindictive sadists that are running our country right now?

Literally the only thing they've managed whilst presiding over the slowest recovery to a recession since the south sea bubble is make their friends much, much more well off then they already were.