PDA

View Full Version : Interesting silence from the Corbymaniacs when confronted with evidence of left wing rejection of

Mo Britain less Europe
08-17-2015, 07:06 PM
Corbyn's anti-semitic, anti-gay friends.

Monty91
08-17-2015, 07:19 PM
not to mention oppressors of women and bummers.

Ashberto
08-17-2015, 07:54 PM
as they allied with fundamentalist ex-Nazi Izetbegovic and Wahabbi-backed Albanian gangsters, as opposed by Jezza at the time. Corbyn also opposed the disastrous intervention in Libya which, as in Syria, created an entirely predictable vacuum for chaos and extremism.

Monty91
08-17-2015, 08:17 PM
policies with such ease that they wouldn't need to resort to cheap and cynical smears.

Berni
08-17-2015, 08:28 PM
necessity rather than friends. The government must play nice with them for the country's good. We despise them, but we need to deal with them.

Corbyn, by contrast, has elected to befriend these people not out of political necessity but out of intellectual and political choice. Knowing what they are and what they believe, he has gone out of his way to take their side. That' ought to disturb you.

redgunamo
08-17-2015, 08:28 PM

Berni
08-17-2015, 08:42 PM
OK. I'll start you off by asking you how much you imagine re-nationalising the rail and energy industries would cost the public exchequer at current market value? And to precisely no benefit to said exchequer, of course. And where is that money supposed to come from?

Seriously, that is the Janet and John level for retards. If you haven't thought it through that far, I suggest you get another f**king hobby.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
08-18-2015, 08:09 AM
It's all terrifically amusing.

Berni
08-18-2015, 08:19 AM
this bloke at all. It's weird.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
08-18-2015, 08:25 AM
They're not being allowed to have a go at being in government, so they've decided, 'Balls to that, we'll stop even trying to get elected and just spend 10 years moaning like bitches. About everything.'

Berni
08-18-2015, 08:32 AM
consciousness and will simply become an even more superannuated version of the Liberal Party?

This goes beyond cutting off your nose to spite your face. It's more like blinding, deafening and lobotomising yourself to avoid having to face reality.

Classic Jorge
08-18-2015, 08:33 AM
If he'd just done it for the sake of making money it'd be much better.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
08-18-2015, 08:35 AM
We'll end up with Corbyn heading the Old Labour Party and Burnham or Cooper New-Nu Labour. It will be a mess, and we won't have to worry about them attaining power for a decade :cloud9:

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
08-18-2015, 08:39 AM
Realpolitik necessary on occasion to promote the country's economy, he's going to have to find a way of sharing out very little amongst many.

Classic Jorge
08-18-2015, 08:43 AM
With roughly 15pc "commission" (it's a euphemism for bribes) paid on each deal to the saudis it's a wonder more people arent jumping on the gravy plane really.

Berni
08-18-2015, 08:44 AM
trade of this country at the top of his list, eh?0

I don't like the fact that we deal with Saudi et al any more than you do, but it has to be done. It is necessary for the greater good of this country's interests. Of course we all want to take a bath and give ourselves a good scrub afterwards, but these things have to be done in the real world.

Corbyn, by contrast, has chosen under no compunction and with no excuse of necessity to align himself with and describe as friends those who utter the blood libel, call for the death and destruction of Jews and the destruction of the Jewish state - as well as those who support and celebrate the killing of British servicemen.

You admit yourself that he believes in the same causes as these men. He shares stages with them and praises them. Why? Because he genuinely believes they're the good guys. :hehe:

Anyone who doesn't find that worrying isn't thinking it through.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
08-18-2015, 08:47 AM
I think you're saying that Jeremy Corbyn doesn't want to get a job with Airbus and pay bribes to Saudi Arabia. But we sort of know that because he's standing for leader of the Labour party.

I am, frankly, confused.

Berni
08-18-2015, 08:49 AM
split is already a reality, to be honest. Even if Corbyn didn't win, there'd be a backlash from the left.

I think a decade is a very conservative estimate - no pun intended. I'll go out on a limb and say that whoever represents the next serious opposition to the Tory party at a general election won't be called The Labour Party any more.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
08-18-2015, 08:51 AM
Dave must be pissing himself - but not as much as George, who stands to inherit power for life.

redgunamo
08-18-2015, 08:54 AM
responsibility for the consequences.

Berni
08-18-2015, 08:58 AM
but necessary things are effectively just abdicating their responsibilities in order that someone else has to get their hands dirty in their place. At which point - inevitably - they will be roundly condemned by the 'principled' cowards.

Berni
08-18-2015, 09:01 AM
Suffice to say that I'm not convinced that George has a particularly kind face.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
08-18-2015, 09:02 AM
On the other hand, Boris may just be biding his time, waiting to strike.