PDA

View Full Version : Politically, things are getting more interesting over here thanks to Trump. Wonder what Chief feels.

Gunner Since Time Began - born to moan
07-18-2015, 07:52 PM
Donald Trump attacks John McCain: 'He's not a war hero'

Real-estate magnate Donald Trump attacked Sen. John McCain's (R-Arizona) status as a "war hero" on Saturday, saying he was only viewed as a war hero because "he was captured."

Speaking at an event in Iowa, Trump argued that McCain — who has spoken out against Trump for his controversial comments about Mexican immigrants — was not a real war hero.

"He's not a war hero," Trump said. "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured."

"Perhaps he's a war hero, but right now, he's said bad things about a lot of people,' Trump added.

The real-estate mogul also said that he didn't like McCain after his loss to President Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election.

"I never liked him after that, because I don't like losers," Trump said.

Trump has recently spoken out more forcefully against McCain, after the veteran senator denounced Trump for "firing up the crazies" during a speech last week in Phoenix.

In response, Trump demanded an apology, and tweeted that McCain is a "dummy."

As The Washington Post reported, Trump is lobbying for a primary challenger to run against McCain in 2016.

Several Republican presidential candidates were quick to condemn Trump.

the splendor of antigone
07-18-2015, 08:13 PM

07-18-2015, 09:34 PM

Supermac1976
07-18-2015, 11:36 PM
Only joking, as after seeing that pic of you outside club level you look in rude health. It must be all the perving on Venice Beach that keeping you looking so young. :hehe:

*FTR Kim Fowley's (fulfilled) dying wish was to have his cadaver featured in a Girls & Corpses magazine cover-shoot. A sick end for a truly sick c**t & I don't mean sick in a good way.

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
07-19-2015, 10:31 AM
You got to have done that first in order to have the possibility of being captured.

He is comedy gold at the moment...

:hehe:

Hilary Clinton is going to walk it to the presidency.

07-19-2015, 09:13 PM