PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones finale

Fred Killah
06-15-2015, 09:46 PM
Stannis and his boys exited stage with a bit of a whimper didn't they?

Almost felt sorry for Cersei and once again, couldn't give a flying f**k about the Daenerys storyline.

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
06-15-2015, 10:00 PM
The body double for Leana Headey was pretty awesome. :titsup:

:hehe:

Billy Goat Sverige
06-15-2015, 10:03 PM
I thought it was ****. Felt completely rushed, and lots of weird **** in it that didn't make sense. Obviously annoyed Lord Commander Jon Snow died but also annoyed with Stannis going, and it felt like Myrcella was killed just for shock value and to make the Dorne abomination seem like it had a purpose.

Fred Killah
06-15-2015, 10:15 PM
I take major umbrage to how extensive the Cersei segment was tonight, even if she does sport a great rack.

At least the mountain returns :bow:

But there are few characters left that I give a **** about anymore. Unless Melisandre can revive Jon and something takes off from that, or in the unlikely event that Stannis is actually spared, I'm all about Team White Walker imo :nod:

Billy Goat Sverige
06-15-2015, 10:21 PM
Dany. I've read they're casting Euron Greyjoy so he's probably taking over Stannis' screen time.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-15-2015, 10:26 PM
Where the f**k was Ghost?! I wanted to smash my TV when he said Olly instead of Ghost.

Ashberto
06-15-2015, 10:28 PM
Tyrion and Varis dream ticket. And Arya killing people with extreme malice, if she gets her eyes back. We might even get The Hound back.

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
06-15-2015, 10:29 PM
Next year is a hiatus for the show.
Ah well - good thing it's Euro 2016 finals...

:hehe:

Looking forward to season 3 of Ray Donovan and the Walking Dead spin-off "Fear the Walking Dead" - sometime in July.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-15-2015, 10:34 PM
Yes. Tyrian and Varys was the brief moment of enjoyment I had tonight. I'm hoping Mel brings back Jon, although they've come out and said he's dead dead. I suppose they won't say otherwise really. Given that they removed her from the wall unlike the books they seemed in a bit of a rush to get her back there for the stabby moment.

I don't think GRRM will kill him off for good in the books though whatever happens.

Billy Goat Sverige
06-15-2015, 10:37 PM

Ashberto
06-15-2015, 10:44 PM
If he's dead dead then Mel is out of a job too. Obviously her stock isn't very high at the moment but she's running out of king material.

Alexism - Atheoist
06-16-2015, 04:10 AM
due to the cut scene. (And the fact that Stannis is too good a commander to be caught out like that, and half his forces are missing etc.)

If you've read the books you have to check this guy out. Amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXU7XVK_2Wd6tAHYO8g9vAA

Alexism - Atheoist
06-16-2015, 04:13 AM
And Mellisandre kisses him alive a la ummmmmm whatsisname who ran with the red sword priest guy...ummmm you know the guy who fought the Hound and lost...aaaaannny second now...Darry...Lord Darry of something er something. Barrington?

OK only 2 ******* Nevada Torpedo ales....such a lightweight. :hehe: