PDA

View Full Version : Rosicky doesn't sound happy Oh well

Billy Goat Sverige
06-09-2015, 01:42 PM
Quote:

Regarding the missing out in the FA Cup final – “It was a huge disappointment.”

How would you explain that? – “I don’t know what to say. Since the coach activated the option (to extend the contract), I haven’t even been on the bench.”

From outside this doesn’t make any sense. – “Well, It doesn’t make any sense to me either.”

It must be frustrating. – “Of course it is. Do you think I like it?”

Surely not. And that’s why it is so admirable that you are still keeping in shape. You lead the national team to the championship. Where do you look for motivation in Arsenal though? – “First of all, I am a professional so I should behave like a professional footballer. Second of all, even though you sometimes fall from the team selection, you have to stay ready. You never know when it might turn around. If you are not ready and don’t seize your chance when finally appearing on the pitch, then it is truly over. I cannot afford to take my foot off the pedal.”

This is easier said than done. – “It sure is. I don’t have any other special drive to push me further.”

Except for the national team. Not only coach Vrba is pleasantly surprised how in-form you are even with your lack of playing time (workload?). – “Playing for my national team has a big influence. I want to be successfull there. I am the captain of the boys and have to lead them.”

But you have to solve your current situation at Arsenal. Do you know how? – “Manager Wenger told me in March he wouldn’t let me leave. My plan right now? I will start the pre-season at Arsenal.

Could you go on loan in the summer? – “I won’t speculate what may or may not happen. I will start pre-season at Arsenal and that’s it.”

Has Sparta (Prague) already negotiated with you? – “There is a long-term interest but right now it doesn’t matter. I am focusing on my success with the national team. European championship is coming next year.”

So the Euros 2016 are on your horizon? – “Currently not only regarding the national team. Euros are the thing I am clinging on for a long time. That speaks for itself.”

http://news.arseblog.com/2015/06/full-transcript-of-the-toma s-rosicky-interview/ (http://news.arseblog.com/2015/06/full-transcript-of-the-tomas-rosicky-interview/)

Ashberto
06-09-2015, 01:47 PM

Pat Vegas
06-09-2015, 01:50 PM
and if blanking is unavoidable. Do that sort of angry face smile nod.

Berni
06-09-2015, 01:51 PM
'Manager Wenger', indeed!

Steve Williams - gay for Mark Knopfler
06-09-2015, 01:57 PM

Pat Vegas
06-09-2015, 02:03 PM
I am sure there is a bit of that in bringing Ozil here.

Snin
06-09-2015, 02:34 PM
workshy cnut for years..moaning wee mark owen fecker

Jake
06-09-2015, 02:42 PM

Steve Williams - gay for Mark Knopfler
06-09-2015, 02:43 PM
As clear an indication as you can get that Pogba is coming to N5. Welcome Paul and bienvenue.

Classic Jorge
06-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Presumably he was begging for him not to take his man, even though he can

Jake
06-09-2015, 02:56 PM
I have no idea what you're referencing here.

redgunamo
06-09-2015, 03:18 PM
Also known for her big bangers.

Classic Jorge
06-09-2015, 03:26 PM