PDA

View Full Version : This Caitlyn 'Bruce' Jenner stuff. I really don't care about it at all. So why is everyone

Pat Vegas
06-08-2015, 08:03 AM
:fishing: over it.

Like they want us to slip up and say the wrong thing. :shrug:

I don't care about Jenner or Maloney. Of course people don't know how to act or what to say. It's a generally new concept in society.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
06-08-2015, 08:10 AM
the bizarre normal and the wrong right. In this way they intend to undermine the foundations of our society and bring the whole thing tumbling down.

See also 'women's' 'football'.

redgunamo
06-08-2015, 08:25 AM
Although, how viable their World Cup can remain without all that nasty corruption cash at FIFA remains to be seen.

Berni
06-08-2015, 08:27 AM
For instance, I happen to think that these people are suffering from a mental illness and - rather than trying to treat the underlying cause of their illness - medicine is simply offering a crude, cosmetic patch-up job that still leaves many of these people ill and vulnerable. However, for me to say that in many places is simply unacceptable and comments to that effect will lead to vilification, a demand for abject apology, accusations of 'hate speech' and just plain old censorship.

Thus is all debate or questioning shut down and an orthodoxy of untruth imposed.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
06-08-2015, 08:27 AM
Women, tackling each other? Think about it.

I'm thinking about it now.

Back in 5.

Pat Vegas
06-08-2015, 08:29 AM

redgunamo
06-08-2015, 08:30 AM
If the football-thing doesn't work, they can all just get 'em out.

Sir Charlie of Nicholas
06-08-2015, 08:32 AM
It's odd how the liberals will quite rightly have a whitey at the mention of FGM or labiaplasty, yet a man having his genitals butchered out of vanity and delusion is perfectly acceptable.

Berni
06-08-2015, 08:35 AM
Indeed, I remember a Guardian article by one of them saying how dreadful and intrusive it was when normal people asked about what state their undercarriage was in. Seems to me that if you're going to go around telling people you've now magically 'transitioned' into a woman, it's not unreasonable for them to be curious about what you are or aren't packing.