PDA

View Full Version : I think I might turn back to my old Fash* ways

Pat Vegas
05-13-2015, 11:12 AM
I've made progress with plenty of things but job is something I am still unable to sort out. I am completely stuck in every way in a industry I despise that I will never enjoy or can never make the money I would like to. I do not see anyway out of this mess due to lazy choices in my past. If I move to another company it's the same nobody in other industries will give me a sniff. I had a good chance with this recent thing and I blew it. I was always confident in interviews but now I've been on a streak of bad ones. It was a good chance not just to make some money but open myself to any industry I would have been interested in. I am getting old and things are already passing me by. Combine this with the current trend of making every single job online sound like it's amazing. It's hard to work out the good ones from the **** wons.

I'll probably do a flounce soon. People just say keep applying. but what from what there is to apply for is more of the same **** or **** that nobody would consider me for. I'm never going to be the person who can come up with their own business or idea.

Therefore I might as well pack it all in and go Fash style.

* Fash was not me. He was a differen,t pister.

Snin
05-13-2015, 11:51 AM
should have 3 offers to look at by end of next week imo..fingers crossed..the hard part is the blend of enthusiastic, not thinking you have it in bag, not getting bored, not being too want it / needy.. its a tightrope .. i find best thing is slug of perhaps max 2 shot least 1.5 shot of vodka or gin about 45 min before interview :)

i looked back at bad ones and realised that this was the missing ingredient