PDA

View Full Version : I think people may have read a bit too much into our decent run of games and the Chelsea draw.

Pat Vegas
05-12-2015, 09:58 AM
Before the match yesterday. 2nd place let's do it.
Now we might end up 4th.

Whilst we have had a good run indeed. United lost 3 games in a row. Table would be very different.

We haven't improved that much this year. I'd say the other teams have been poor, City had a poor run United all over the place.
We started very badly and had a good finish. But overall not much improvement over last year.

Hopefully we will not let 2nd or 3rd place slip now. It would be very very frustrating.

And going back to the Chelsea game. So many people saw that as a positive. Boring Boring Chelsea. 'we are not that far away from them'. That game proved nothing and Chelsea did what they always set out to do and did it well.

That being said at least we've had some good football the 2nd part of the season. I am glad to see us beating Liverpool, City and United.

Hopefully we can win the Fa cup again

Luis Anaconda
05-12-2015, 10:06 AM
and actually we are still **** :thumbup:

Pat Vegas
05-12-2015, 10:13 AM
It's just other teams have been ****terer than us.

No Liverpool in the mix this season. United are still **** but not as **** as last season and City started strong but had a **** spell.

If the ****ness factors are balanced out. 4th place