PDA

View Full Version : Ok awimb. 3 interviews over the space of 5 weeks.

Pat Vegas
04-28-2015, 09:41 AM
I've met every man and his dog. Been shown where I would sit, How long this one has been at the company and that one.

Yet still no offer.

What the f is going on. I chase them and I get nowt.

I think if they do offer me something now I will use it to strengthen my current job.

JohnnyPuma
04-28-2015, 09:48 AM
:-)

Pat Vegas
04-28-2015, 09:51 AM

IUFG
04-28-2015, 10:17 AM
You are obviously disengaged enough to seek alternative employment.

Keep quiet until the right offer comes along. hand your notice in. leave. burn no bridges.

Pat Vegas
04-28-2015, 10:19 AM
all of a sudden they offered them a good increase to stay.

They have this 'promotion' lined up for me. but it's one of those do the job for free for a year type deals. I just want more money at this point.

IUFG
04-28-2015, 10:20 AM
. . . it won't be long before you want more again.

Steve Williams - gay for Mark Knopfler
04-28-2015, 10:26 AM
Tell you that you can go, having already given your colleague a salary increase with which they could logically expect more from him/her.

They are going to have budget restraints like any business, one ad-hoc salary improvement may be as far as they can go at this point of a year.

Nobody is irreplaceable Fash, not even Arsene Wenger.

Pat Vegas
04-28-2015, 10:27 AM
though I think I ought to getting more for what I am doing.

I am not too keen on this let him to the job first then get promoted rubbish. It's like being on trial.

The Tony
04-28-2015, 10:27 AM
From what I understand some interesting changes are being discussed with regards to incorporating Twitch into AWIMB.

Got to move with the times I suppose.

Pat Vegas
04-28-2015, 10:32 AM
I will not go storming about with my notice.

I will have a chat. This opportunity has come along. it's great. but I am happy here and want to stay. but I want would like to move this promotion forward.

They have money. the other person leaving is not being replaced. So they are saving her salary. yet they offered her more than what I am earning. So I am curious to see if this pans out.

If they say no maybe I will still stay here. Nothing is set in stone. That's why I can't go guns blazing.

Steve Williams - gay for Mark Knopfler
04-28-2015, 10:40 AM
We have had a few over the years - "I have had a really good job offer..".

Basically the window was opened before they finished their sentence.

Probably not of your calibre all the same.

Trixie Popsicle
04-28-2015, 08:28 PM
I told him to enjoy his new job!