PDA

View Full Version : So much stupid fear tactics over the SNP

modd
04-21-2015, 09:03 AM
really silly . I don,t like them but their hardly going to be powerful force even if they get 40 odds seats. compared to over 250 seats labour and tories will get

Whole thing election silly time nonesence. sturgeon not the devil or the most dangerous person in britain. I guess then women who murder people or commit crimes are less dangerous then. Such bull**** .

Truth is scotland won,t go independence for 50 years as 95% of the media don,t want it and lot of the scotish public. even if they ever did so what. Hardly the end of the world.

In the media always turn serious elections into madhouse times.

They know deep down snp will not win as much seats as they say and no serious leader will listen to them.

so in the end they will have little impact on any goverment. they will go back to be just that scotish party in scotland after the election

Classic Jorge
04-21-2015, 09:08 AM
Aren't they, by talking up fear of the SNP, just going to scare people into voting for Scotch Labour instead? I mean nobody's going to vote troy in Scotchland anyway.

modd
04-21-2015, 09:11 AM
By scaring scotish people they are just going to vote scotish labour instead .

This will make it easier for them to get to 300 odd seats they need. to form minority goverment without any snp talks.

So for me the tory tactics are only helping labour in scotland.

In the end snp know this is bad news for them as it helps labour in scotland .

I predict Snp will get no more then 15 seats now

Berni
04-21-2015, 09:15 AM

Classic Jorge
04-21-2015, 09:16 AM
It's amazing that, even with one of the world's most respected campaign manager, they've resorted to rank negativity, scaremongering and fagpacket bribes this early.

They've managed to turn a very strong hand into a weak one and Labour hasn't even pushed them on their shaky economic performance or tried to dispel the 'Labour's mess' narrative.

Pat Vegas
04-21-2015, 09:17 AM
Actually I am quite offended.

modd
04-21-2015, 09:17 AM
and tories in england and wales.

deep down will help both parties get to 300 .

I predict they both hit 36% with snp falling to 15 seats.

So could look like this on the day

tory 310
labour 300
lib dem 17
ukip 1
green 1
snp 15

Classic Jorge
04-21-2015, 09:20 AM

modd
04-21-2015, 09:20 AM
panic mode the whole time for no reason at all.

first of all they attack goomless ed but fails to work as public don,t hate him that much but don,t love him either. Milidband can,t belive his luck. He hardly a great leader but tories keep boosting him up for no reason by talking about him.

Then they try to get cameron around the country eating stuff , introudcee a right to buy promise and going on about the ecnomey but that does not work either.

now they bring out john major and bang on about the snp who are just a small party and which will lead to mixed results.

To me it just sign of how badly crosby and oliver have run it. They still might win power with small majority goverment. But like the john major yearsthey won,t be a powerful goverment thats for sure with obession over europe till 2017.

cameron just looking to win power, stay on as pm till 2018 and then bail out for the quiet life.

Classic Jorge
04-21-2015, 09:21 AM
The leaflets, I mean.

I think there's a thing where you can return them and they pay the postage. Rip it up into tiny bits and send them all back in separate envelopes.

modd
04-21-2015, 09:26 AM
farage being exposed as not have enough policies and looking tired and overexposed.

The mistake was not keeping him under wraps till election. People have seen to much of him by time election starts so he no longer looks like a fresh face as before. Tories will get the votes back from ukip with ease

I think farage is toast long term. could fail to win a election seat and you sense the sharks will circle with people like suzanne moore looking to become their leader.

Classic Jorge
04-21-2015, 09:28 AM

Pat Vegas
04-21-2015, 09:30 AM
whoever is in charge doesn't seem to make much of a difference in my life.

However I a annoyed that in the UK we do get a short deal on many things compared to the rest of Europe and have to pay through the nose. Trivial items such as Cigarettes etc.

modd
04-21-2015, 09:32 AM
the point is their people lining up to replace the old duffer.

Billy Goat Sverige
04-21-2015, 09:33 AM

Classic Jorge
04-21-2015, 09:35 AM
Look at it there, veering even further to the right than its owner.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/04/article-2109912-12044C8B000005DC-276_224x337.jpg
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/49691000/jpg/_49691128_jex_851092_de27-1.jpg

Supermac1976
04-21-2015, 09:36 AM

modd
04-21-2015, 09:37 AM
a lose lose for me. Both have faled this country in my lifetime leading us to more wars and hurting the every day man and women more. Thatcher and blair were both people that divided the country and brown and major were useless.

I won,t be voting for either that for sure. I gave up on labour after the iraq war. Tony blair , campbell and his nasty gang ripped the heart from the party.

I love their to be propostional representation as it gives whole range of parties a say. Its just totally unfair you can be dominant goverment with less then 40% of the vote. Its bull****.

no party really refects my range of views but I am will probally vote green even though i am no leftie or rightie . I voted lib dem last election. I don,t like their views on europe but they care about the enviorment and even in helping the struggling worker. i can,t vote labour due to stain of blair on them and their tory lite to me.
I dislike fact are laws dominated by europe. It just bull**** and labour and tories won,t change it.

Supermac1976
04-21-2015, 09:38 AM

modd
04-21-2015, 09:39 AM
male leader as just leave the sterotype people have of UKIP as this immigrant hating racist party.

women leader would give them more softer look.

Classic Jorge
04-21-2015, 09:40 AM
or is just a bell end.

modd
04-21-2015, 09:41 AM
got more slightly more likeable then nigel.

Classic Jorge
04-21-2015, 09:41 AM
Bonus points for the shelf upon shelf of ceramic clowns though.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/znXebwm7RRo/hqdefault.jpg

modd
04-21-2015, 09:44 AM

modd
04-21-2015, 09:45 AM
in more honest terms that any of other westminster leaders and it was entertaining for media for a while. But they got bored of him and now turned their attention to next new thing in sturgeon. They get bored of her and move on to someone else soon enough.

Mc Gooner
04-21-2015, 09:47 AM
Oh, I thought you meant I and other Scots should be repatriated before I realised you were replying to the UKIP leaflet post :hehe:

Pokster
04-21-2015, 09:49 AM
If the polls are to be believed there won't be much in it between Lab/Con so with the SNP going to be the 3rd biggest party they can call the shots on who gets into power.

No way will they support the Con party so the obvious one is that they will back labour, it won't be a full on coalition but on a vote by vote basis, so for the really big issues that Lab need support they are going to have to promise a lot to the SNP in return.

the SNP have already said they would be willing to vote on issues that only affect Eng/Wal, so you can see that this causes a lot of alarm to Eng/Wal voters as an area of the UK that has a lot of its own powers can make a massive difference to us.

The Con party haven't gone full out on the SNP over this as the SNP winning most of Scotland actually gives them a better chance of being the biggest party in Westminster.

modd
04-21-2015, 09:50 AM
:hehe:

Pokster
04-21-2015, 09:50 AM

Classic Jorge
04-21-2015, 09:54 AM
I think this would work for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMUTiASn2B8

Steve Williams - gay for Mark Knopfler
04-21-2015, 09:55 AM
You could just ask them not to put them into your letter box in the first place.

modd
04-21-2015, 09:56 AM
No labour party will listen to the SNP . They know if they do in a deal with party that won,t to leave the uk they are toast long term and tories will soon be back in power with powerful majority witin few years. So they ignore them whatever they get. if they get less seats their let tories run the country with minority goverment or do a deal with just the lib dems.

Also their is no way on earth the SNP will get the numbers the poll say they will. Respected figuues like peter keller of you gov have said tactical voting will hurt the snp badly. It be like the lib dems in 2010 when they were predicted to get 80 seats and got 59.

Snp won,t get more then 30 seats in my view as people go back to labour and tories in scotland to stop the snp and vote for who they want as pm

Milidband and cameron want a majority win deep down. neither would fancy running a minority goverment. I think both will get above 300 so snp won,t matter anyway

Their less chance of any deals with snp then chicken dancing with donkey.

modd
04-21-2015, 09:59 AM
is bull**** . There are 30 too close to call races. pollsters think their going to win every one is silly talk as that won,t happen in that many close races

Many will run back to scotish labour in scotland and to the tories in england and wales in the election

Pat Vegas
04-21-2015, 10:01 AM
However I am not going to put a sign up so I'll live with it.

A daily bombardment of takeaway menus, mini cab cards, charity bags, B&Q leaflets the local magazines some sort of property guides now election crap.

They could save time and put them right in the recycle bin outside my house.

04-21-2015, 10:06 AM
We have the same here.

Miniscule printing costs then pay an Eastern European half the minimum wage to go door to door putting leaflets into the letter boxes irrespective of the homeowners desire to receive them or not.

It serves the dual purpose of informing house-owners of the local Indian takeaways special offers while allowing the document distribution operative the chance to case the joint for his cousin Pavel who will look to rob it a week later.

Pat Vegas
04-21-2015, 10:12 AM
advertising there is nobody in.

Mc Gooner
04-21-2015, 10:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3UYu5Z-PN0

modd
04-21-2015, 10:16 AM
it

04-21-2015, 10:20 AM
He comes round the next day or even a few hours later under the guise of collecting one of the many phoney charity bags you receive.

Hendon Gooner (Only Easy Day Was Yesterday))
04-21-2015, 10:21 AM
:music:

Pokster
04-21-2015, 10:28 AM