PDA

View Full Version : What a beautiful city Barcelona is, will definitely go again!

Nicosia Gooner
04-17-2015, 01:15 PM
3.5 days simply isn't enough

Places like La Sagrada Familia, Picasso museum, Park Guel, Las Ramblas, Barrio Gotico etc. are a must

If you are planning to visit the place then you'll save a lot of time by booking touristic attractions in advance (online) and as for transport, you can save a lot of money by using the T10 ticket which can be used on the Metro, Train and Bus - it costs 9.95 euros and for that you get 10 trips and a ticket can be used by 2 different people if necessary.

Some great restaurants but I would strongly recommend the following:

1) Taller Tapas - I think there a 6 of them in the city - excellent selection of food local / Spanish food

2) Pedra - this was a fantastic restaurant, the type the local people use which for me is a big plus

3) Casa Calvet - This is Michelin star type restaurant, obviously not the cheapest but worth a visit if you have money to spare

Churros with hot chocolate drink is a must when you visit Spain and Tostaderos Bon Mercat have probably the best I have tasted in more than 30 years in Spain

I have a lot of useful information documented if you are planning a visit to Spain, I would be more than happy to help

Hector Bellerin
04-17-2015, 01:44 PM

Nicosia Gooner
04-17-2015, 01:46 PM
But make sure you change your handle first

the splendor of antigone
04-17-2015, 01:46 PM