PDA

View Full Version : We win the double. the Russians ****ting it

modd
04-06-2015, 09:06 PM
the city sheks are lifeless souless f**ks are gone mentally and team spirit now. have just 18 points from their last 12 games.

its a two horse title race. this is how we do the league and we will win the league now in my view.

win every game= 84 points

chelsea then draw with qpr, lose to us and united, draw with west brom and leicster. even if they then win the other three games including liverpool, palace, sunderland there end up with 81 points. three points behind us.

simple truth is we be lifting the league on may 24th at 6pm vs west brom with martin tyler enjoying every moment of it

mourinho will meanwhile walk around the pitch after sunderland at home sick with tears . :****er:

Ashberto
04-06-2015, 09:17 PM

barrybueno
04-06-2015, 09:19 PM

modd
04-06-2015, 09:21 PM
caught man city from 13 behind and now we two ahead..

we have won 7 league games in a row and in fact have won 10 from last 12. the simple truth is we been by miles best team in the league since janaury

russians have stumble by scapping wins over stoke and hull. drawn with burley, southampton and man city of late.

costa now injured and for me their lacking threat up front while defence is dodgy

if we win our next seven games we will be champions. simple as that. we win five for sure and united and chelsea are only hard games left.

chelsea for me have very tough derby at qpr who they lost to twice in last four meetings. qpr with austin and bobby will bully them and their doing it for us as their want to f**k their local rivals over

they hate chelsea. hate terry and remy who a former player

they will fight for us and them.

modd
04-06-2015, 09:25 PM
their bottle it and i was right. so i prove the case with the russians who have already throw away a big lead once this season when eight ahead of city only to be level with them at one stage

they still to come to us don,t forget.

the splendor of antigone
04-06-2015, 09:28 PM

modd
04-06-2015, 09:35 PM
4-0 and saw right in front of me tony bury that shot in the top corner

that was favourite one, the whole day. winning 4-0, tony finishing it off, nigel and ian dancing and then after the game hanging outside the players dressing room windown with steve bould and lee dixon giving us the thumbs up from the dressing room.

nothing beats that double.

but this be a new double for new generation with a different type of team. more spanish.

Ashberto
04-06-2015, 09:49 PM
Obviously I'd love it if you were right but I don't think the form book would agree with you.

modd
04-06-2015, 10:00 PM
title with 84 points. won,t be easy. if they fail to beat us, liverpool or united means they got to win other five which won,t be easy with derby away at qpr, away at regation fighting leicester and west brom.

so for me still big sense of worry for them. they know we on their tail big time.

I personally think their lose on sunday at their local rivals qpr.

Ashberto
04-06-2015, 10:08 PM
Let's hope your crystal ball is too. :-)

modd
04-06-2015, 10:12 PM
with title and fa cup last season and hopefully i be right agaian and we lifting the title on the 24th and the fa cup on the 31st.

Classic Jorge
04-06-2015, 10:29 PM
I'll be made up with second, tbh. Roll on next season.

The Tony
04-07-2015, 06:59 AM
This is Mourinhos bread and butter.

That said it wouldn't be the biggest shock / comeback of all time...wouldn't be in the top 10 in sports.

Side note....I've also got us at 9-1 to finish 2nd

Thank you Sanago....awesome last night...the kid has the physical prescence of a Drogba coupled with the skills of kanu. Awesome hold up play last night....

Paul Vaessen's moment of glory
04-07-2015, 08:19 AM