PDA

View Full Version : POTD on RAWK.

Billy Goat Sverige
04-04-2015, 01:50 PM
Quote:

Top 4 out of our hands in the space of 2 games ...jeez...

Gotta say 4-1 flatters them a bit ...the worst part of our performance was the finishing ...we're back to issue again of where (post Suarez) the goals are going to come from. Sterling and Markovic made some shocking decisions in the final 3rd when we were still in the game.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Peter
04-04-2015, 01:54 PM

Witharby 2-3 weeks
04-04-2015, 01:58 PM

modd
04-04-2015, 01:59 PM
at the moment

CrossGun
04-04-2015, 02:20 PM
Quote from: Snoopy29 on Today at 03:07:19 PM

No no no no no

Arsenal did not do what we did to them.

NO f**kING WAY

Arsenal and fans like YOU think they did, and I knew you someone will pop up and start saying this **** >______< I'ts so dam annoying.

Arsenal can never play in style like Liverpool. I don't care what you think, Arsenal have always been a cheesy team

The only good team of theirs was Henry, Pirez etc etc.

Liverpool beating Arsenal 6 goals is more convincing than Arsenal scoring 4 goals, because Arsenal think it's revenge, but it's not even close.
Liverpool ****ted Arsenal in possession that game and Arsenal showed up but couldn't handle Liverpool.

As for todays game, Liverpool already lost because of EGO problems, and the fact that Liverpool wanted to to look cool. If Liverpool had put in an effort, it would have looked worse because then Liverpool would have lost playing their best.

GET IT?

Supermac1976
04-04-2015, 04:57 PM