PDA

View Full Version : I have to laugh at my dog's antics sometimes. I have a barometer in the hall

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
04-02-2015, 03:45 PM
near the front door and when I tap it to see if the pressure has changed he rushes to the front door thinking somebody is there.

Mind you he's f**king brilliant at getting rid of unwanted callers (39 Kilo German Shepherd) as he barks the place down when the dorbell's rung.

Then when I open the door I have hold of him by the collar and he is usually straining to get out - only to greet them and be friendly, but they don't know that :hehe: If they ask is he alright I just re-assure them that I won't let go of him! They don't generally hang about for long, job done :cloud9:

the splendor of antigone
04-02-2015, 04:01 PM
Just kidding, dogs are cool, dude. :thumbup:

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
04-02-2015, 04:21 PM
who won't shut up and get lost after you've told them at least 3 times that 'I am not interested'.

The ones that get my goat the most are the ones who pretend they are not actually trying to sell you anything. Well then son, why the f**k are you spending your valuable time on my doorstep - just here to pass the time of day what ho? :wave:

the splendor of antigone
04-02-2015, 04:57 PM
that they were wasting their valuable time, and that she just didn't have the heart to send them away (which is true). They came back a week later and started chatting **** to her about me being under the influence of the devil.

Some sort of vicious and bloodthirsty canine would probably have been more effective. They still come by on a monthly basis 10 years on :shrug: They've never been invited in. Have to admire their unyielding proselytizing imo :nod: wd JW

I realize I tell **** stories :thumbup:

Snin
04-02-2015, 08:06 PM

Snin
04-02-2015, 08:08 PM
Do you hang seaweed in the porch :hehe:

Snin
04-02-2015, 08:12 PM
Wait there... Leaves them about 5 mins with door shut then gets really excited and starts selling amway , asking them for name, address , what they like, etc ... It is actually very funny..they always leg it

barrybueno
04-02-2015, 08:13 PM

Snin
04-02-2015, 08:29 PM

barrybueno
04-02-2015, 08:42 PM
love you tho :love:

Alexism - Atheoist
04-03-2015, 09:16 PM
But adorable. Can't take him anywhere without people stopping me about him. Too bad I didn't have him when I was single.